Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Kitting Analyst
Requisition ID: 4399180227
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Lead Kitting Analyst with a primary location in Bridgewater, NJ with consideration given to Bridgewater, MA / Raynham, MA and Monument, CO.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
This individual will be Global Process and Organization Leader for the Kitting processes.
- Lead/support the core and franchise team activities related to project team deliverables to ensure a successful delivery and deployment of the Kitting processes
- Support and drive the design, development and delivery of the Global Template across all J&J sectors/regions
- Work with the regional/cross-sector teams & other Subject Matter Experts to realize global business process standardization for the Kitting process areas
- Support the governance of the Kitting Global Template Design
- Resolve and troubleshoot issues, integrate with new sites and legacy systems, and support change leadership
- Support multiple deployments of the Global Template concurrently.
- Have accountability for delivering a seamless integration across all functional process areas related to Kitting
- Ensure alignment with major related business functions/systems to ensure process and data integrity
- Have oversight or personal accountability for deliverables such as; Business Process/System Design, Configuration, Functional Design for Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements and Forms, Test Scripts, Test Execution, CSV Documentation, Work-Instructions, Training Materials, as well as responsibility for execution of process workshops, process/system walkthroughs, training, various testing phases, etc.
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience within Deliver of Operations and/or Supply Chain is required
- Experience working within Supply Chain Technology systems (i.e. ERP’s) is required
- Previous kitting experience is preferred
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain process is required
- Demonstrated experience influencing and collaborating with business partners, in a highly matrixed global environment is required
- Demonstrated hands-on project management experience is required
- Experience working within Customer Services or related processes is required
- Experience working a full life cycle system implementation in Supply Chain technologies is preferred
- Experience authoring functional specifications and translating those requirements to the technical team preferred
- Experience developing test scripts and test plans preferred
- Change leadership expertise preferred
- Process re-engineering experience preferred
- Six Sigma Black/Green Belt preferred
- Ability to travel up to 40% domestic and/or international
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States-Colorado-Monument, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)