Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Resource Management & Flex Optimization Lead (Manager)
Bridgewater, New Jersey; United States
Requisition ID: 4392180226
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Resource Management & Flex Optimization Lead (Manager). The main location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ but there will be flexibility within other locations in the United States and EMEA regions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Resource Management & Flex Optimization Lead (Manager), you will:
• Create a capability within the Supply Chain Systems & Solutions (SCSS) organization to enable leadership to operate their teams by creating a responsive resource model capable of meeting project requirements and timelines for customer requirements.
• Build an effective resource forecasting model for SCSS to determine the required resources and skill sets to support projects that have been prioritized by the organization.
• Create a Resource Sourcing model to facilitate the provision of timely resources to project teams with the required skill sets.
• Work with external partners and suppliers in developing a contractor sourcing network that will meet with the requirements of the SCSS Delivery leads and Customer Value and Support teams.
• Work with external teams in developing a resource forecasting model that will assist in quantifying the resources and skill sets required for projects.
• Develop performance and service metrics and tracking mechanisms to effectively evaluate external partners and suppliers.
• Collaborate effectively with the portfolio and program management lead to proactively link to the portfolio of work with the resources required to deliver the portfolio..
• Work with Human Resources and the SCSS Delivery leads to assess and determine the emerging requirements and skill sets required to support the delivery of the portfolio.
• Collaborate with all teams in SCSS and be the key person working together with Human Resources and contractor sourcing teams across the Supply Chain.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or Business Administration is required. Master’s or higher degree is preferred. Six Sigma/Lean certification is preferred.
• At least eight (8) years of related experience in the regulated industry is required, preferably in Resource Management.
• Experience in the Healthcare, Consumer Goods or Electronics industry is preferred.
• Functional knowledge and experience in systems within Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals or other Healthcare regulated industries is required.
• Procurement knowledge and vendor management skills, change management and project management skills, business acumen, and financial background are preferred.
• Working knowledge of Good Practices (GxP) and Sox requirements and regulations is preferred.
• Previous experience working within a global support organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix structures is required.
• Experience managing risks, including escalation, prioritization and resolution of systems and support issues and developing/managing responses is required.
• Showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment is required.
• Strong analytical skills working with large amounts of data and experience building models is preferred.
• Strong collaboration, organization, prioritization, and influencing skills to partner effectively at all levels and across multiple groups is required.
• The main location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ but there will be flexibility within other locations in the United States and EMEA regions. This position requires up to twenty percent (20%) of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)