Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Gap Assessment and Intake & Prioritization Lead (Manager)
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4391180227
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Gap Assessment and Intake & Prioritization Lead (Manager) to be located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Gap Assessment and Intake & Prioritization Lead (Manager), you will:
• Lead the introduction and completion of the Gap Assessment and Intake & Prioritization for the teams with systems within scope of Supply Chain Systems & Solutions (SCSS) organization, educating teams on the value being derived from the Integrated RoadMap (IRM) framework.
• Communicate the benefits of the Intake and Prioritization process by sharing the purpose, benefits, inputs needed, and the outputs derived from the process.
• Actively participate in the prioritization of designated projects or program investments.
• Educate teams within scope on the purpose of the capability gap assessment process which assists teams in understanding the priorities for system support in their respective areas of operation.
• Lead the Intake and Prioritization within SCSS, supporting the requests and requirements of partners.
• Complete the capability gap assessment process for teams within scope of the SCSS team.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the capability gap assessment and modify and adapt the process based on inputs from participants participating in the SCSS process as required.
• Work with strategy and deployment leaders in Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and ensure that they are informed and aware of the status and performance of the intake and prioritization and capability gap assessment processes.
• Collaborate with all teams in SCSS and have a key role in partnering with teams across the Supply Chain, functional stakeholders, sector Portfolio and Program Management (PPM) and Information Technology.
• Implement a performance monitoring & metrics framework that will track the effectiveness of the gap assessment and intake & prioritization process with a focus of customer value & adherence to the outputs of the intake and prioritization process.
• Work closely with the talent and competency development lead to enable effective resource planning & building reporting capabilities.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Information Technology or Business Administration. Six Sigma/Lean certification is preferred.
• At least eight (8) years of related experience in the regulated industry is required.
• Portfolio and Program Management experience is required.
• Experience in the Healthcare, Consumer Goods or Electronics industry is preferred.
• Expert knowledge of Instantis or a similar project portfolio management system is required.
• Functional knowledge and experience in Portfolio and Program Management and financial systems within Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals or other Healthcare regulated industries is required.
• Change management and project management skills, business acumen, and financial background are preferred.
• Working knowledge of Good Practices (GxP) and Sox requirements and regulations is preferred.
• Previous experience working within a support organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix structures is required.
• Experience managing risks, including escalation, prioritization and resolution of systems and support issues and developing/managing responses is required.
• Showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment is required.
• Strong collaboration, organization, prioritization, and influencing skills to partner effectively at all levels and across multiple groups is required.
• Computer literate in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
• Experience with SharePoint and data visualization/analytics tools is required.
• This position will be based in Bridgewater, NJ and requires up to twenty percent (20%) of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)