Johnson & Johnson Careers
Deal Desk Quoting Analyst
West Chester, Pennsylvania; Warsaw, Indiana; Raynham, Massachusetts; Somerville, New Jersey; Cincinnati, Ohio
Requisition ID: 4390190117
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies (JJMDC), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Strategic Customer Group (SCG) Deal Desk Quoting Analyst. The position will be based in 1) Raynham, MA, 2) West Chester, PA, 3) Warsaw, IN, 4) Somerville, NJ or 5) Cincinnati, OH, with a preference for West Chester.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Contract Strategy, Pricing and Administration (CSP&A) is responsible for the development and execution of contracting strategies for customers within the JJMD Strategic Customer Group (SCG). CSP&A includes the development and delivery of Contracting Strategies (contracting options / parameters by customer segment), Deal Desk (single point of contact, rapid response hub for developing contracts), customer analytics (preparation of customer-ready analytics and materials for the field to support customer updates and negotiations) and CPC governance (rules and processes for approving deal exceptions). The Deal Desk team works in close collaboration with Field Sales, Account Management, Contract Strategy, Contract Administration and other partners such as Legal, Finance, Health Care Compliance, Government Compliance, etc. to put together the most appropriate offering (products, pricing, solutions and T&Cs) for the customer.
The Quoting Analyst is responsible for the development of offers including products, pricing, compliance requirements, and financial T&Cs for customers in Medical Devices. S/he will interact closely with the Deal Desk Manager, Contracting Director, Pricing Manager, and other Deal Desk Analysts to develop the most appropriate offers and scenarios to serve our customers and uphold our strategies.
The primary objectives of the Deal Desk are to:
1) Protect the margins of the business by taking a holistic view of the levers that affect profitability including products, prices, solutions and T&Cs
2) Better align the offers we submit with the needs of the customer segment and the strategies of the business
3) Reduce time spent by Field Sales on contract development to enhance focus on customers
4) Improve our Customers’ experience
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Drive the development of detailed offers leveraging product knowledge, business acumen and professional judgment while adhering to contracting strategies and price matrices
• Develop rigorous, error-proof offers and analysis, maintaining a high attention to detail, while still seeing the emerging patterns, trends and insights across offers
• Display a high degree of ownership for the quality of the offer and the fit with our strategic and financial objectives
• Maintain appropriate documentation in accordance with SOX 404 Requirements
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. A concentration in Finance, Business, Economics, or Marketing is preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years of work experience required with at least 2 years in Contract Management, Finance, Pricing or another related field preferred.
• Self-starter and strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to implement strategies based on competitive dynamics, economic goals, and customer needs
• Strong desire to meet / exceed expectations
• Experience working in Healthcare, Life Sciences, or the Financial Services industry is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Excel is required.
• Experience extracting detailed data sets from various sources, concatenating, and analyzing is required.
• Strong analytical skills with experience performing or assisting in comprehensive business analytics is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across a complex set of stakeholders is required.
• Proficiency in prioritizing and managing multiple concurrent deliverable for different end users is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, United States-New Jersey-Somerville, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)