Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Vendor & Partner Relationship Management Lead (Manager)
Bridgewater, New Jersey; United States
Requisition ID: 4389180226
Johnson & Johnson services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Vendor & Partner Relationship Management Lead (Manager). The main location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ but there will be flexibility within other locations in the United States and EMEA regions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Vendor & Partner Relationship Management Lead (Manager), you will:
• Develop and implement a vendor and partner management framework and process for (SCSS) in compliance with company policies and standards which will encompass the following: Vendor and Partner Identification, Categorization, Assessment, Selection, Contracts, Performance Monitoring & Audits, and Delisting.
• Provide a comprehensive responsive procurement service to the Supply Chain Systems and Solutions team by meeting business requirements and working with external vendors and partners in delivering value and services across the organization.
• Partner with Global Procurement and Information Technology to effectively manage SCSS vendors and partners.
• Lead the process of identifying potential vendors and partners and conduct a comprehensive ongoing assessment in alignment with company approved listings and priorities.
• Develop a Vendor and Partner Management Process.
• Develop and deploy an effective monitoring and measurement framework that provides early alerts on non-compliances and facilitates actions to be taken on a proactive basis.
• Ensure contracts are in place for all vendors and partners in compliance with the J&J Procurement guidelines.
• Leverage Lean/Six Sigma methodologies to identify opportunities for cost reduction through proactivity with vendors and partners whilst also harvesting economies of scale through consolidating vendors and partners where opportunities emerge.
• Introduce a performance management tracking and reporting model to measure the success and performance of the vendor and partner base.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or Business Administration is required. Master’s or higher degree is preferred. Six Sigma/Lean certification is preferred.
• At least eight (8) years of related experience in the regulated industry is required, preferably in Vendor Relationship Management.
• Experience in the Healthcare, Consumer Goods or Electronics industry is preferred.
• At least five (5) years of people management experience and proven success in building and developing a high performing team is required.
• Functional knowledge and experience in systems within Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or other Healthcare regulated industry is preferred.
• Working knowledge of Good Practices (GxP) and Sox requirements and regulations is preferred.
• Previous experience working within a global support organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix structures is required.
• Experience managing risks, including escalation, prioritization and resolution of systems and support issues and developing/managing responses is required.
• Procurement knowledge and vendor management skills, change management and project management skills, business acumen, and financial background are preferred.
• Showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment is required.
• Strong collaboration, communication, organization, prioritization, and influencing skills to partner effectively at all levels and across multiple groups is required, as well as the ability to build relationships with teams across the organization.
• The main location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ but there will be flexibility within other locations in the United States and EMEA regions. This position requires up to twenty percent (20%) of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)