Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Document Management Lead (Manager)
Bridgewater, New Jersey; United States
Requisition ID: 4388180226
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Document Management Lead (Manager). The main location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ but there will be flexibility within other locations in the United States and EMEA regions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Document Management Lead (Manager), you will:
• Implement and manage organization wide non-Good Manufacturing Practices (non-GMP) and Good Practice (GxP) document management systems and practices (e.g. SharePoint, and related procedures that allow the organization to capture, store, index, search & retrieve, share, review, update and destroy electronic records and documents in line with organizational and regulatory requirements).
• Identify and assess new knowledge and document management approaches and tools for the maintenance of the Knowledge Centre (KC) and toolkit management.
• Provide day-to-day oversight to the Supply Chain Systems & Solutions (SCSS) Document Control team members and projects. As well as, manage the lifecycle of procedural documents in the electronic document management system. Resolve issues related to the system, specific documents, and internal processes for the management of these activities.
• Oversee quality and consistency checks applied across the department, ensuring accuracy and clarity of content within and across documents, project teams, training programs and systems. Strives for consistency across the department.
• Oversee the administration of the electronic document management system, handling the processes for creation, approval, periodic review, and obsolescence of procedural documents.
• Ensure the maintenance of critical departmental tools (e.g., electronic document change request, document ownership matrix, deviations tracker, among others).
• Collaborate with other members of the SCSS group, in support of the development and revision of procedural documents. Collaborate with the Quality Analytics team to ensure seamless and efficient handover and user-friendly templates that align with the system requirements.
• Build your network with other document management groups within Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain to share and leverage best practices and optimal use of the electronic document management system.
• Manage internal collaboration tools and portals (i.e. SharePoint) to ensure document compliance is adhered and guidelines in relation to archival and storage are followed.
• Keep abreast of latest developments in procedural document management and support the delivery of a training management system framework for the new team.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree Science or Business Administration is required. Master’s or higher degree is preferred.
• At least eight (8) years of related experience in the regulated industry is required, preferably in Document Management.
• Experience in the Healthcare, Consumer Goods or Electronics industry is preferred.
• At least five (5) years of people management experience is required.
• Detailed knowledge of Document Management principles and methodologies is required.
• Previous experience supporting teams in building capabilities and working knowledge of HR practices and procedures is preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership, delegation, collaboration, conflict resolution, organization, and prioritization skills are required. As well as, showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment.
• Knowledge or experience with systems within Supply Chain is preferred.
• Detailed knowledge of Good Practices (GxP) and Sox requirements is preferred.
• Knowledge of Supply Chain activities and experience working within a support global organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix areas is required.
• Project management skills and working knowledge of Process Excellence/Lean principles and application is preferred.
• Business, Procurement and Financial acumen is preferred.
• The main location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ but there will be flexibility within other locations in the United States and EMEA regions. This position requires up to ten percent (10%) of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)