Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
External Partnerships and Governance Lead (Senior Manager)
Bridgewater, New Jersey; United States
Requisition ID: 4387180226
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an External Partnerships and Governance Lead (Senior Manager). The main location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ but there will be flexibility within other locations in the United States and EMEA regions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the External Partnerships and Governance Lead (Senior Manager), you will:
• Develop and manage third party supplier relationships which will enable Supply Chain Systems & Solutions (SCSS) to deliver on its goals and to provide optimum value for the organization.
• Ensure that third party relationships deliver transparent value and will create/oversee a process for contractor selection, management and evaluation ensuring continuity of key resources are available to support SCSS activities based on their flex resource model.
• Identify and evaluate potential contractor partners to meet the current and emerging needs of the business.
• Build and deploy a SCSS Vendor Management Operating Model to advance the SCSS vision and maximize effective and efficient selection, management and continuous evaluation of vendors.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive Contractor Management Framework.
• Develop a set of procurement processes to facilitate the SCSS team to procure services and support in a consistent disciplined manner in line with Johnson & Johnson’s Procurement processes.
• Develop and maintain lean and robust Finance and Procurement processes which will enable SCSS to deliver.
• You will be the primary SCSS point of contact into the Procurement and Finance Support functions.
• Collaborate with teams within SCSS particularly in the areas of: Strategy, Program and Portfolio Management, Resource Management, and Performance & Analytics.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s in Science or Engineering is required. Master’s or higher degree is preferred. Six Sigma/Lean certification is a plus.
• At least eight (8) years of related experience in the regulated industry is required, preferably in Vendor and Contract Management and Procurement.
• Experience in the Healthcare, Consumer Goods or Electronics industry is preferred.
• At least five (5) years of people management experience is required.
• Good understanding of the complexity of managing multiple vendor relationships is required.
• Previous experience managing contractors and completing Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with third parties is preferred.
• Detailed knowledge of purchasing processes and procedures is required.
• Functional knowledge and experience in systems within Supply Chain preferred.
• Previous experience working within a global support organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix areas is required.
• Working knowledge of Good Practices (GxP) and Sox requirements and regulations is preferred.
• Strong financial management experience is required. Business, Procurement and Financial acumen is preferred.
• Project management skills and working knowledge of Process Excellence/Lean principles and application is preferred.
• Demonstrated collaboration, leadership, negotiation, conflict resolution, organization, and prioritization skills are required.
• Showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment and ability to effectively communicate at all levels is required.
• The main location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ but there will be flexibility within other locations in the United States and EMEA regions. This position requires up to twenty percent (20%) of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)