Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Global Strategic Marketing
Requisition ID: 4381180615
Biosense Webster, Inc., part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global Strategic Marketing for its Biosense Webster business located in Irvine, CA. This position may require 25% travel, including some evenings and weekends.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of heart rhythm disorders. The company developed the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, and the first electrophysiology catheter.
The Sr. Manager, Global Strategic Marketing position is critical to the success of the organization. The key responsibilities are both the Global Product and Brand Management function for assigned products and the development of new products within the area of focus. Successful people in this role take a strong interest in their assigned products and work autonomously, becoming true subject matter experts and leaders at Biosense Webster.
- Leads and owns global product and brand management of assigned product lines and brings new products to market globally
- Explores new opportunities and prepares recommendations for global branding, positioning, and pricing strategies that deliver value.
- Leads the creation of both launch strategy and global launch execution of new products.
- Collaborates effectively with commercial marketing teams world-wide to ensure consistent messaging and promotion of assigned product lines, and monitors achievement of sales objectives.
- Is viewed as the product expert to ensure knowledge is effectively transferred from R&D to commercial organizations.
- Works in coordination with global supply chain and commercial groups to lead business planning and forecasting of assigned product lines.
- Develops close KOLs relationships globally to drive global launch and evidence generation strategies for assigned product lines.
- May be assigned to lead workstream in the annual product pipeline portfolio review.
- Core team member for assigned new product development projects. Responsible for development of product requirements, global marketing plan, and global launch execution.
- Actively seeks new business opportunities, builds business case and brings them to the attention of next management level.
- Performs competitive analyses in the areas of market potentials, sales coverage, market size, penetration, marketing practices and trends.
- Responsible for management of an assigned budget.
Do you strive to join a collaborative team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or related master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience, preferably in medical device, or closely related experience is preferred.
- Previous experience developing business cases and building financial models is required.
- Electrophysiology and Atrial Fibrillation experience is preferred.
- The ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications is required.
- Strong presentation and customer relations skills are required.
- The ability to build rapport and connections with global commercial organizations is required.
- Communication, relationship-building, and project management skills are critical.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency is required.
- Must be willing to work in both clinical and animal facilities and capable of wearing protective lead clothing.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)