Johnson & Johnson Careers
OPERATIONS IT SPECIALIST
Requisition ID: 4353180615
The Operations IT Specialist will perform shop floor operations and support IT systems in their assigned area (Packaging, Manufacturing, or Warehouse). This may include operation of various production equipment, PIVs, and execution of batch related documentation. This role will be an operations power user for the applicable systems (SAP/MES/OSI PI).
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations, the Johnson & Johnson Corporate and McNeil Healthcare, LLC policies, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Performs operations activities as assigned in the Packaging, Manufacturing, or Warehouse Areas.
- Operate Packaging, Manufacturing, or Warehouse equipment as per applicable SOPs
- Maintain accurate records/documentation related to work in progress
- Clean equipment as per process requirements
- Drive PIVs as required in support of operations
- Execution of activities per the applicable Operator/Associate II Job Description
- Packaging Operator II
- Manufacturing Associate II
- Logistics operations Associate II
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on the floor associated with IT systems. Work closely with IT and MES teams to escalate and resolve higher level events as needed.
- Work with project teams to design batch records, reports, business processes as needed in support of project and process improvements.
- Train operators on the applicable IT systems according to their role.
- Ensures quality and compliance in all actions:
- Attends GMP trainings on the schedule designated for the role and as appropriate for the role.
- Adheres to strict compliance with procedures applicable to the role.
- Exercises the highest level of integrity in the tasks performed.
- In a timely and prompt manner, identifies, reports and seeks correction for deviations noted in the workplace.
- Embraces a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time.
- Acts in accordance to the principles expressed in Our Credo and the Quality Statement in all negotiations and activities within and outside the company, and assures these are met.
- Assures trainings in the assigned tasks have been completed prior to execution.
- Participates in special activities that the company promotes geared toward establishing its strategic goals.
- Complies with the company policies, procedures and rules, as well as with those of regulatory agencies and ensures compliance of such.
- Performs any other duty related to the position assigned by the supervisor.
- Three plus years of warehousing/inventory control systems.
- Three plus years of fork lift/material handling experience
- Three plus years in manufacturing or packaging operations for the food, dairy, or pharmaceutical industry.
- Must be able to frequently lift/carry 1-10 lbs and occasionally left/carry 11-50 lbs.
- Must be able to lift from the ground to knees and waist to shoulders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Advanced computer skills, including Windows Operating Systems and applications or equivalent required.
- Significant experience with inventory and/or production IT Systems like (SAP, MES, OSI Pi, and Doc Management Systems)
- Must be able to maintain forklift license.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Inventory Management.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)