Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Manager, External Manufacturing Supply Integration
Requisition ID: 4350180226
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Sr. Manager, External Manufacturing Supply Integration, to join its dynamic team located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Reporting to the Director of External Manufacturing, J&J Vision, the Manager of Supply Integration will function as the general manager for third party contract manufacturing sites. The Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship to deliver reliable product supply at the lowest cost while meeting or exceeding all customer service, compliance and product(s) requirements.
- Develop plans and implement actions to reduce lead times for Finished Goods at contracting sites.
- Coordinate efficient implementation of product/process changes
- Assist Strategic Sourcing in the negotiation of total cost of contract products, services and to provide service agreements
- Develop plans and implement actions to resolve quality issues at contract sites in collaboration with Supplier Quality
- Identify and deliver Cost Improvements Projects
- Conduct on-going capacity analysis of Contract sites
- Identify qualified sources of supply and assist in selection based on product requirements
- Lead activities to resolve issues based on assessment/due diligence, to support operational aspects of product supply on a worldwide, regional or local basis
- Assist in the facilitation of legally binding supply agreements formalizing arrangements between J&J and manufacturer
- On-going analysis of proposed changes to total costs and options to improve product supply
- Achieve fill rate targets and weekly plan goals
- Identify and obtain resources to solve issues and develop manufacturing strategies to improve site performance and product supply
- Coordinate new product launches at contract sites
- Instruct Contract site personnel on the Company’s vision and world class manufacturing applications.
- Facilitate the implementation of LEAN models for strategic contract sites
- Develop business continuity plan to insure continued supply in an emergency
- Develop supply market knowledge within key processing technologies to enable rapid benchmarking and accelerated selection of alterative contract sites
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a Supply Chain discipline. An advanced degree, such as an MBA is a plus
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in any combination of the following related areas: Manufacturing, Contract Manufacturing, Supply Chain Planning, Engineering, Strategic Sourcing, Distribution and/or Quality is required
- Previous experience in people management with demonstrated success in performance management and development is required
- Strong project management skills and any combination of operations management, negotiation, financial or analytical skills are required
- Ability to work effectively and drive alignment in a matrix management environment through effective communication, collaboration and influence is required
- Strong knowledge of cGMPs is required, with additional experience in Medical devices and Pharmaceuticals' preferred
- Prior experience in managing suppliers, negotiating contracts and working on supplier agreements is preferred
- Prior knowledge of Advanced planning systems such as ERP, MRP, and SAP is preferred
- PMP certification is preferred
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred
- Position to reside within the J&J Vision internal manufacturing site in Santa Ana, CA, this position may require up to 50% domestic and international travel
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)