Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Project Manager - Hips
Requisition ID: 4347190513
DePuy Synthes (Hips Development), a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies is recruiting for a Project Manager, Hips in Warsaw, IN
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have created one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
- DePuy Synthes develops, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for a wide range of Hips Replacement Products and services.
- The Project Manager is considered a subject matter authority. They will assist in the implementation of new processes and training.
- They will identify critical paths and roadblocks within a project and offer solutions to roadblocks. They will provide leadership and guidance to team members.
- The Project Manager will identify appropriate project strategies that match product and market goals and understand and follow the NPD process with a focus on quality.
- This individual will manage project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques and be responsible for working with stakeholders to develop project plans and project risk analyses for all assigned projects.
- This individual will communicate on project status to all project stakeholders. Communication includes: project meeting minutes, post-market introduction reports, monthly updates and any status or project information needed.
- The Project Manager will define key project constraints such as scope, schedule, budget, resources and risks and clearly communicate roles, expectations and accountabilities to team members on a regular basis.
- This individual will be the lead contact for all internal stakeholders (manufacturing, accounting, purchasing, sterilization, packaging, etc.) regarding project activities and establish and maintain relationships with all stakeholders (global & domestic).
- This individual will be responsible for creation and approval of project budget (if appropriate) and liaise with functional managers or stakeholders as needed to ensure project goals are achieved.
- The Project Manager will lead project teams and work with management to resolve resource gaps.
- This individual will know and follow the laws and policies that apply to their job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- This individual will diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or Chief Compliance Officer and promote and foster the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives and activities.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A focused degree in Business, Engineering or related fields is required.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience is required.
- A minimum of 1 years of project leadership experience is required.
- Experience working in the Medical Device industry is preferred
- A Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leading a project from concept through market introduction is preferred
- Proficiency utilizing the MS Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint) is required.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage a varied workload is required.
- Demonstrated exceptional problem-solving ability is required. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills are required.
- The ability to work independently, provide multiple solutions to problems and effectively integrate systems is required.
- This candidate must be well organized, self-motivated, energetic, creative and resourceful.
- In addition, this candidate must demonstrate strong leadership, management and team work qualities.
- This position will be based in Warsaw, IN and may require up to 20% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)
R&D Engineering (R&D)