Johnson & Johnson Careers
Legal Labor & Litigation Manager
São Paulo, Brazil
Requisition ID: 4337190510
Part of the Law Department, the Legal Litigation Manager is responsible for managing J&J litigation portfolio (Civil, Labor, Environmental and Criminal matters), except the tax cases.
Legal manager tasks:
- Serve as Board Member in São José Plant and act as the focal point of the Law Department in São José (at least two visits per month to the plant are expected)
- Provide legal advice to the business areas
- Manage the law firms and ensure the correct risk assessment of the litigation portfolio.
- Provide support to HR on different matters related to Labor Law;
- Identify root causes of existing litigation cases and propose preventive measures to avoid future litigation.
Skills & competencies:
• Degree in Law.
• LLM or Master´s degree (knowledge of US GAAP rules and IFRS).
• Team player with ability to deal & communicate effectively with non-tax persons
• must be able to meet multiple deadlines and to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong verbal and written communication & presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex information
• Exposure to a multinational environment
• Fluent in English
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo-AVENIDA PRESIDENTE JUSCELINO KUBITSCHECK, 2041
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)