Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Franchise Engagement Leader
Requisition ID: 4336180615
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Director, Franchise Engagement Leader in Raritan NJ or Horsham PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Large Molecule Platform (Franchise) Engagement Lead will be accountable for ensuring alignment between Procurement, Platform Team, and Regional Leadership Teams as well as develops and communicates the long-term procurement vision and strategy, including creating multi-year strategic frameworks and roadmaps that address enterprise and business needs.
- Develop and drive the Procurement vision of partnering to shape supplier solutions that transform healthcare.
- Serves as the senior leader for Procurement, engaging with Business Key Stakeholders with P&L responsibility, including Platform/LT membership/participation to drive business planning and major decision making across all relevant category families
- Understand long range requirements of the business partners and engage in strategic planning and partnering to ensure alignment
- Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments
- Identifies business demand requirements and partners with Category Leads across J&J and with regional BELs (Commercial, Business Services and R&D) to ensure Procurement strategies are aligned to deliver annual value improvements and drive competitive advantage to LM Platform
- Ensures Procurement and business activities align with organizational requirements for policies, procedures, compliance, quality and cost
- Continuously monitors the needs of the business to make sure their requirements are met
- Participate/represent JSC procurement at appropriate Global and Regional Procurement Leadership forums
- Build and maintain relationships throughout JNJ that results in dynamic interactive dialogue on a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutions
- Escalate issues that may impact the Global Procurement organization
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in a technical area (Chemical, Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical, or equivalent area).
- MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of relative work experience required
- Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices within core Procurement areas of focus is required (Spend Management, Category Management and Supplier Management)
- A proficiency in core Procurement skills such as performance analysis, supply market analysis, procurement excellence, etc., is preferred.
- Experience/knowledge of bioprocessing and biopharma manufacturing in a regulated environment is highly preferred.
- Experience working in a global environment across multiple geographies is preferred.
- Strong leadership, vison setting, communication, influencing, collaboration and talent development skills are required
- The ability to prioritize requests, propose effective cost alternatives and propose customer service alternatives when necessary is required
- Ability to show judgment in developing new approaches and resolving issues is required
- A “Customer Orientation” mind set- building and maintaining strong relationships with senior leaders is required
- Previous project management experience is preferred
- Prior Change Management experience is required.
- The ability to develop and execute strategy and direction is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information is required
- Prior people management experience is required
- Ability to continuously improve the organization is required
- Up to 20% domestic and international travel is required for this position.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)