Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Trade Compliance Operations
Skillman, New Jersey; United States
Requisition ID: 4335180226
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Trade Compliance Operations, located in Skillman, NJ, with consideration given to other J&J US-based sites.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Analyst, Trade Compliance Operations serves as the primary liaison between the CLS North America Regional Transportation Organization and the Business Units for Trade Compliance.
The Senior Analyst, Trade Compliance Operations provides expert advice and training to Business Unit partners on logistics processes and procedures to comply with US Customs and Border Protection, FDA and other regulatory compliance agencies’ governing the clearance of import and export shipments.
This is intended to be a general job description and should not be construed as all inclusive.
Manage import and export entry and clearance process:
• Provide direction to Johnson & Johnson importers and exporters on documentation requirements
• Determine classification of products and establish proactive processes to determine classification of products
• Maintain the Global product database and J&J internal systems, as required
• Manage transactional inquiries from customs brokers for products which require additional information for US import clearance
• Screen export trade entities as required against US government lists
• Develop corrective action plans for non-conformances
Lead Projects with Operating Companies:
• Identify and implement opportunities to participate in duty savings programs.
• Utilize Lean to identify and implement process improvements and standardize the process across companies where appropriate.
• Develop quarterly reviews and deliver to key stakeholders
• Create and deliver International Trade Compliance Training
Manage and monitor communications to respond to various Government agency inquiries:
• Serve as liaison between the Customs Broker and Regulatory Affairs to resolve FDA holds until issue resolution.
• Report clearance performance and develop strategies to reduce risk of supply chain delays.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience is required.
• 3-5 years of relevant Trade Compliance, Supply Chain, Quality and/or Regulatory experience is required.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization is critical for success is required.
• Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
• Strong partnering experience demonstrated by creating new relationships that drive cross-functional process improvements is preferred.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to functional leaders in upper management and external partners.
• Results oriented with strong track record of success in delivering on objectives.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
• Strong intellectual curiosity.
• This role is based in Skillman, NJ or any other US-based J&J location, and up to 10% of travel both internationally and domestically is required.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)