Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Associate Scientist, Data Analytics
Requisition ID: 4333181011
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Associate Scientist located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
An opportunity to work as part of the Automation team to design and implement methods to serve existing automation, design improved processes and look for ways to provide data analytics and sciences for predictive analysis to identify and put into practice process excellence initiatives for the development of biological drugs. As a Senior Associate Scientist responsibilities will include:
- Providing data analysis and automation support
- Designing and implementing electronic data science and analysis tools to reduce manual input and provide flexible formats for multiple laboratory applications and users
- Interfacing with IT representatives to develop new/better data integration, reporting and system interfaces
- Interfacing with AI representatives to design and build predictive models to provide innovative solutions to drug discovery and development chain
- Involved in investigating and designing automation initiatives
- Supporting automated liquid handling database methods – implement upgrades and new capabilities
- B.S. / B.A. in Biology or related field with at least 5 years of experience OR MS in Biology or related field with at least 3 years experience is required
- Experience in laboratory data science and analytics is required
- Experience in LIMS, sample inventory systems and laboratory electronic notebooks are preferred
- Experience integrating complex systems is required
- Operation and knowledge of Automated Liquid Handling is required
- Experience with Hamilton systems is preferred
- Experience with R or Python is preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle or SQL is preferred
- Knowledge of AI: machine and deep learning is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)