Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Territory Manager – Bay Area, CA - Torax Medical, a division of Ethicon US, LLC
Requisition ID: 4333171108
Torax Medical, a division of Ethicon
US, LLC, is seeking Territory Manager located in the Bay Area, CA.
Torax Medical specializes in developing and marketing medical devices designed to treat sphincter disorders utilizing its technology platform, Magnetic Sphincter Augmentation (MSA).
Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Global Surgery Group within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including, ultrasonic and advanced bipolar energy devices, sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, cancer, obesity, general, plastic, orthopedic, and urology.
- Expand the use of the LINX ® Reflux Management System to treat GERD
- The Territory Manager will own the complete sales process for LINX ® and will focus on driving growth among target specialties and key accounts.
- The Territory Manager is required to acquire in-depth product/procedure expertise along with business acumen.
- Additional job responsibilities include performing sales activities for an assigned geographic area or product/service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
- Contact and visit prospective physicians, administrators, and clinical team to determine needs
- Create and perform sales presentations to match company's products/services with identified needs by preparing periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Direct development activity and coordinate sales distribution with established sales territories; including sales quotas, goals and sales forecasting activities accordingly
- Qualify leads and sell product(s) and services through face-to-face contact
- Review customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients and prospects in a professional and effective manner
- Prepare quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers
- Represent the Company at trade association meetings to promote product device/product(s) in a professional manner
- Provide product demos to qualified customers
- Remain knowledgeable of company's device(s) to facilitate sales efforts
- Emphasize salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders and reports of business transactions or orders obtained
- Estimate date of delivery to customer; investigates and resolves customer problems
- Responsible for regional sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals
- Assist other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications
- Relay client feedback to internal stakeholders
- Monitor and evaluates the activities, industry trends, and products of the competition and alert client to new or improved products/services
- Develop plans and strategies to promote the success of the territory
- Establish sales activities of organization by developing, negotiating, and implementing partnerships with physicians, administrators, and clinical team staff by facilitating a proposal process for specific clients including budget and pricing development, proposal writing, contract negotiations and involvement in client presentation
- Adhere to company compliance policies and procedures regarding interactions with health care professionals and health care entities
The Territory Manager is responsible for generating revenue by selling Torax Medical’s product(s) by successfully closing sales in a specific vertical industry and/or defined geographic territory. The Territory Manager is responsible for strategic planning, sales growth, customer service, and problem solving by identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities; presenting to executive levels of organizations and preparing formal proposals; and leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making process, and overcoming objections to closure. He/she needs to maintain a strong knowledge of e-business and medical technology initiatives and provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
He/she is responsible for following established Torax Medical Inc. CCP/CMP/ISO/MDD/HIPPA compliant quality system practices and completing all specific training requirements.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity, or other positions within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
To be considered for this role:
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable field is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant sales experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical technology, pricing practices, and selling skills is preferred.
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device selling experience is strongly preferred.
- Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate with other internal associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs are preferred.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas is preferred.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills and teaching ability required.
- Technical understanding with the ability to analyze and present information is required.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
United States-California-San Francisco
North America-United States-California-Walnut Creek, North America-United States-California-San Jose
NeuWave Medical, Inc. (6229)