Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Logistics Rep. - 1 YR CONTRACT
Requisition ID: 4332180615
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Customer Logistics Representative will oversee the customer order process, including primary point of customer contact for all issues and/or after sales service resolution. The CLR customer portfolio includes strategic investment accounts supporting our Neostrata business.
This position is a 12 month contract located in our Makrham office.
• Oversee the complete customer order process for strategic investment accounts from order receipt to customer goods receipt including after sales service issues
• Build and maintain a productive customer relationship while ensuring an efficient process that reduces and eliminates errors and meets cycle time requirements
• Review orders for pricing, products, availability, expiry dating and discontinued items. Makes adjustments as necessary for release by end of business day
• Review IDOC errors, initiate action required with customer
• Responsible to authorize returns management per all documented SOP's, ensuring all authorizations are in place
• Identify and resolve issues that arise in the process, including After Sales Service claims. Solicit feed back, analyze data and make recommendations for process changes as appropriate
• Responsible for customer service metrics for accounts served: invoice accuracy, order accuracy, IDOC errors, returns % sales
• Work closely with Accounts Receivable to resolve deductions while reducing DSO and unauthorized deductions
• In conjunction with the Manager, Customer Logistics, eliminates reoccurring issues, minimizes service issues and identifies / implements initiatives to reduce cost and grow the business
• Build and maintain positive relationships with customers through proactive dialogue to understand their requirements, field visits and taking opportunities to exceed expectations. Act as the Voice of the Customer
• Create and analyze management reports through manipulation and analysis of data retrieved from SAP or the BIW and manipulated in Cognos, Excel or PowerPoint
• Build and maintain a productive customer & Sales Rep relationship while ensuring an efficient process that reduces errors and meets cycle time requirements
• Build strong relationships and work effectively with logistics, the SDC/UPS, transport carriers, Accounts Receivable, key internal/external customers and Sales to improve process effectiveness
• Develops expertise in a key subject matter area and shares ideas/solutions and champions with team members (e.g. customer reporting, EDI, Business intelligence, SAP Super User, training etc.)
• Strong customer focus & championing skills
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration competencies: Proven ability to cultivate strong business relationships
• Results & performance driven with bias for action & sense of urgency on priorities
• Strong interpersonal , communication & presentation skills
• Strong analytic skills & detail orientation
• Well-developed judgment, planning, organizing and time management skills
• Experience in Walmart, Costco, Zellers, Loblaw accounts an asset
• Technical knowledge in a variety areas including SAP integrated system, Cognos data warehousing, EDI, UPC & barcode technology, ECCNet, LSS
• Industry and market place knowledge including customer specific information and industry initiatives (eg ECR/ECRx/ECCnet)
• Customer Supply Chain experience an asset
• Advanced Excel skills & Retail Link experience an asset
• University degree an asset
• Bilingualism (French) an asset
• PE / Six Sigma - Green Belt / Lean Manufacturing an asset
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)