Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Supply Chain Data Management – Ethicon
Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4324180226
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Supply Chain Data Management – Ethicon to be located in Somerville, NJ.
The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies-including sutures, hemostasis products, surgical staplers, trocars, energy devices and synthetic mesh devices-that are used in a wide variety of open and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon business combines products and services of two market leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of surgery.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Manager, Supply Chain Data Management – Ethicon, you will:
• Provide direction for master data creation and execution of change control process for supply chain and systems data.
• Serve as the master data subject matter expert on various projects, establish goals and objectives for the Master Data team in conjunction with other functional departments, and you will drive data completeness and quality as required in support of projects.
• Ensure funding is available for master data resources, manage the master data team and team workload, and drive completion of master data activities on time.
• Pursue continuous improvements using Process Excellence methodology to gain efficiencies and ensure that master data is maintained according to prescribed standards in terms of data accuracy and quality to fully support Supply Chain.
• Manage projects in relation to deliverables, timelines and budgets. This includes objectives, tasks and deliverables, expenses, staffing assignments, and contracted personnel.
• Develop/manage the resource plan, assess funding requirements for projects and obtain master data resource funding for project execution.
• Perform Master Data Functional Impact Assessments within the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, detailing the impact of changes on downstream system landscape, and the Device Master record. Ensure the PLM and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems meet the business needs.
• Interface between Plan, Source, Make & Deliver including the Distribution Centers, Product Management, Finance, Quality, Regulatory, Labeling, Marketing, Research & Development, External Operations, and Enterprise Team cross regionally for coordinating change activities and enabling future MDM strategy/capability for Ethicon.
• Oversee automated or manual loading of product or supply chain data into ERP systems from approved ADAPTIV change orders or for requests for changes to non-change controlled data.
• Drive data integrity effort for MDM, including the identification of critical required reports, development of the reports, verification of the reports, ensure they are run on a schedule, discrepancies are resolved, and processes are improved based on the root cause of the discrepancies.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Information Management, Supply Chain or related discipline. Master’s or advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of general business experience is required.
• At least five (5) years of related experience is required.
• Knowledge of Master Data Management, Product Lifecycle Management, and its impact on Device Master Records is required.
• Strong experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems required.
• People management and project management experience are required.
• Supply Chain experience within the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industries is required.
• Global experience and knowledge of financial processes are preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook) is required. Experience with SAP and JD Edwards (JDE) is preferred. Knowledge of SQL, TOAD, Cognos, Microsoft Access or Microsoft Project is preferred.
• Knowledge of Process Excellence/Six Sigma tools and methodologies is required. Process Excellence/Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification is preferred. American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) Certification preferred.
• Ability to work in cross-regional and cross-functional teams, translate complex situations into simple working solutions, manage complexity, collaborate with all levels of management and influence decision-making across a matrix organization is required. Strong negotiation and creative problem-solving skills are required.
• This position will be based in Somerville, NJ and requires up to twenty percent (20%) of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)