Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Systems Analyst II - Job share 22.5 hrs/week; 12+ months contract
Requisition ID: 4323171109
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
To support all aspects of compliance related to procured materials marketed for J&J Canada. To enable quality assurance activities that support product launch, product approval, document management for Canadian Business Quality processes. To assist in the management, development and implementation of process improvements/activities associated with the Global Document Management System (Tru), Training processes and support to system local systems administration. Special projects in support of Global system implementations as assigned. To ensure that J&J Inc. operates in compliance with Johnson and Johnson Corporate policies, internal requirements and Regulatory requirements.
This is a part time position (22.5 hours per week, specific schedule is negotiable) with job share responsibilities.
• Responsible for administration, training and troubleshooting activities in the Global Document Management System (Tru)
• Collaborate with business partners to develop/improve processes that use Tru, lead/facilitate the implementation phase
• Management of Standard Operating Procedures in Tru (document creation, revision, management and training coordinator)
• Prepare and revise specifications for J&J Canada products to meet corporate, regulatory guidelines and requirements. Create/review technical documents
• Challenges status quo, seeks out and leads continuous improvement/innovation opportunities in daily work. Connects and collaborates with customers to development and implement value added change. Works with customers to develop business case for project activity and prioritizes projects by value.
• Promotes and expands Compliance and Credo Cultures through training, mentoring and maintaining open communication with all business partners
• Living our Credo as an engaged team member, creating a trusting and collaborative environment. Actively participates in Credo team initiatives locally and regionally.
• Manages/completes activities as outlined in the Quality and Compliance goals and objectives.
• Creates, revises and approves specifications for J&J Canada products to meet corporate, regulatory guideline requirements.
• Lead or represent team or Business Quality on regional / Global teams as required.
• Leads/participates in company-wide Process Excellence initiatives. This may include support to interdepartmental projects, ownership of a Process Excellence project and application of Process Excellence tools within daily job responsibilities.
• Facilitate team interaction and fosters team development.
• Responsible for contributing to a productive working relationship with Business Partners locally, regionally and globally.
• Responsible for administration, training and troubleshooting activities for the Global training platform, Global document Management system and P360 database systems.
• Management (creates, revises and approves) of specifications for J&J Canada products
• Minimum of a degree in chemistry, microbiology or a related discipline or equivalent experience within the pharmaceutical industry
• Minimum of 3-8 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical Industry, R&D, Regulatory Affairs or Quality Assurance environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with Personal Computers/Word Processing/DataBases including SAP
• Knowledge of GMP/GLP regulations
• Excellent communication (verbally, written) and presentation skills
• Process Excellence/Project Management tools an asset
• Integrity and Credo-based actions
• Strategic Thinking
• Big Picture Orientation with Attention to detail
• Organization and talent development
• Intellectual Curiosity
• Collaboration and Teaming
• Sense of Urgency
• Prudent Risk Taking
• Self-awareness and adaptability
Periodic travel may be required.
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)