Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Software Engineer Enabling Technologies
Requisition ID: 4319190910
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer (Product Development) to be located in Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.\
- Design and develop products, including software as a medical device.
- Use technical aptitude for the engineering and development of medical devices.
- Create and monitor technical aspects of the project.
- Understand and utilize design controls for all technical aspects of product development including the development of design inputs and outputs and the verification and validation of medical devices including software.
- Analyze and evaluate new technologies and recommend improvements to existing products.
- Act as resource within specific product groups for purpose of making sales calls, sales training presentations, and sales meetings/seminars.
- Solve design and manufacturing related problems of current products.
- .Net Standard, .Net Core, apple provisioning and app deployment
- Zamarin, Obj-C or Swift experience with iOS
- Web based security and AWS
- Software development for medical devices
- FDA QSR/ISO9000 design control regulations
- With the process of conceptualizing, designing, implementing, and testing small to medium engineering software applications
- User-interface design and web design
- Programming/NX Open customization, Kitware libraries such as ITK, VTK, ParaView, or Slicer
- Familiarity with high-quality software practices (test-driven development, documentation, software review processes, and cross-platform support)
DePuy Synthes Products, Inc (6149)
Digital Product Development