Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
ASSISTENTE EXCUTIVA/ADMINISTRATIVA - GLOBAL COMMUNITY IMPACT - SÃO PAULO, SP
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 4316190510
Global Community Impact, Management Assistant to VP (Global)
Global Community Impact is embarking on a new strategic direction focused on championing and supporting people on the frontlines at the heart of delivering care. This position will be in the Global GCI team, reports into the Global Strategy Lead and will be located in the EMEA region.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Management Assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner for the GCI Senior Director and Latam team, He or she will work on a variety of tasks related to the GCI activities in the region. This position requires great organization abilities, program focus, project management expertise, personal initiative and relationship building skills.
REPONSIBILITIES/PRINCIPLE DUTIES (Essential Functions)
1. Organize agenda and schedules of the GCI Team in Latam.
2. Handle requests and queries appropriately.
3. Provide full support for the Impact Investment Team.
4. Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
5. Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations and reports.
6. Arrange corporate events to take place inside and outside of the work place.
7. Expense reporting for the director and manager, other members ad hoc.
8. Travel arrangements for the Director and team.
9. Deal and follow the grant process and procedures for the region, including submission if necessary.
10. Execute expenses and budget control routines
11. Keep track of contracts and organize it.
12. Hold a strict level of confidentiality.
· Minimum of 6+ years of experience as a Management Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
· Bachelor Office Management-Management Assistant required.
· Very good working knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint.
· Languages: Portuguese,English, Spanish
· Track record of consistent performance and dynamic work attitude.
· Experience working in a decentralized and matrixed environment and capacity to deal with ambiguity is a plus.
· Aptidude for learning to use new systems.
· J&J program experience e.g. Concur.
- Be able to demonstrate interest in and understanding of corporate social responsibility issues.
- Have good organizational skills and be able to effectively manage different priorities.
- Be able to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
- Open mindset and able to exercise discretion & judgement.
- Accurate and compliance driven.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- A passion for learning and sharing.
- Ability to work with a diverse set of partners to create blended value solutions and thrive in a culture of connectedness.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Collaborative, flexible, agile, passionate, self-directed and entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable of operating in virtual structures and networks.
- Curious, eager to deliver and a considerable sense of humor .
- Resilient, high energy and shared value approach.
Brasil-São Paulo-São Paulo-
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)