Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of Pricing, CVM, NS, ID
Titusville, New Jersey
Health Economics Mkt
Requisition ID: 4310190510
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group) is recruiting for a Head of Pricing, Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Neuroscience and Infectious Diseases. This position will be based in Titusville, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
The Head of Pricing will lead the pricing strategy team for Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Neuroscience and Infectious Diseases.
- The development and implementation of the brand pricing strategies for certain in-market and pipeline products; generally focused on our Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Neuroscience and Infectious Diseases portfolio
- This individual will interact with Senior Brand Leaders, Strategic Customer Group (SCG) Leadership Team, Legal, Health Care Compliance, and Finance in the establishment of pricing and contracting policy
- Develop and implement channel pricing and contracting strategies for certain branded products and new product launches
- Serve as the brand pricing lead by synthesizing customer, industry and competitive insights and intelligence to guide in developing channel and franchise pricing strategies.
- Ensure awareness of price as key component of marketing mix at the gross and net level
- Effectively work with all key stakeholders to drive alignment on the pricing strategies and how they impact business.
- Lead pricing committee discussions regarding pricing strategies with Legal, Finance, Contracting Administration, Health Care Systems, Health Care Compliance, and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement contract strategy dashboards tracking pricing strategies and business impact.
- Proactively conduct competitive analysis and evaluate the changing marketplace and proactively make recommendations on pricing strategies and present to Senior Management.
- Act as pricing strategy lead on customer contract negotiations and discussions. Support licensing and acquisition teams as an expert providing pricing insights to deal analysis.
- Develop Innovative Pricing Strategies.
- This position reports to the Chief Strategic Customer Officer, Pharmaceuticals Strategic Customer Group (SCG)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or other critical thinking major required
- Advanced business degree (MBA) or CPA preferred.
Skills & Experience:
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- 10 or more years of overall work experience is required, with a minimum of 3 years in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry.
- Previous people management experience is required.
- Previous experience in an analytical function (such as finance, marketing, strategic analysis or related analytical role) is required.
- Emphasis in finance, marketing or strategic/product functions preferred.
- Experience in pricing or contracting or account management preferred.
- Ability to lead others collaboratively required; this includes account management, brand management, strategic planning, legal, finance, health care compliance and other key stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of reimbursement / payment models and customer structures preferred.
- Proven results in large, complex, matrix organizations
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to deliver on complex situations or problems
- Ability to convey information with clarity and directness
- This position will be located in Titusville, NJ
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Health Economics Mkt