Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Patient Access Solutions – Immunology
Requisition ID: 4293190909
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group – Patient Access Solutions (PAS) is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Patient Access Solutions – Immunology, located in Horsham, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including Integrated Hospital Systems (IDNs)/health systems, national and regional Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), leading Health Plans, Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), Specialized Pharmacy Providers (SPPs) and government health care institutions (Veteran’s Administration and Department of Defense). The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Janssen Biotech, Inc., pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson, provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and continue to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: www.janssen.com/us
The Senior Manager, will be responsible for the compliant design, implementation and operational oversight of Immunology patient support programs. The Sr. Manager will also design and execute against strategic initiatives across the broader PAS team as needed. This will require tight-knit collaboration with a diverse set of partners to deliver on the brand’s strategic imperatives that seek at providing the best patient experience in market. The Senior Manager will be responsible for working with and leading vendors to ensure optimal program performance and standard operating procedures are met, while ensuring efficiency and addressing needs through quality improvement and cost savings. The Senior Manager will be responsible for identifying improvements to evolve overall PAS offerings relative to the supported products of today and of the future. The Senior Manager will need to demonstrate the ability to use insights and data from internal teams, systems, and external customers to continuously look for program experience improvements and inform brand decisions on patient access. Finally, the Senior Manager will be accountable to work within a highly matrixed organization, and have the ability to convey information, both oral and written, in a clear, concise, and well-organized manner.
- Apply an understanding of value-based healthcare economics, payment and delivery models, and the roles of the payor, provider and patients in reimbursement decisions and how they impact marketing, access and affordability
- Exhibiting comfort working in a “white-space” to design and deliver
- Conceptually understand data platforms and flow of information
- Operational leader for HUB and savings program including management of communication strategy
- Work as a liaison between multi-functional field teams and Janssen PAS
- Work closely with partners to execute targeted solutions that address mutual strategic priorities and brings value to all parties
- Analyze program data/insights to find opportunities for improvements and efficiencies.
- Delivers and crafts clear and concise communications and presentations using approaches that highlight the most pertinent information for key partners and result in action.
- Build and execute results-oriented operational plans within timelines that are aligned with brand and partner strategies
- Interpret results of data analyses and understands business implications that are important to partners and ensure execution of these into HUB operations
- Demonstrate conviction, proactivity and persistence when influencing others and overcoming resistance
- Is agile and can adjust plans as priorities shift and maintains composure
- Plans, adjusts, prioritizes and executes on strategies to achieve results
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- An advanced Degree or MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Strategy development and business planning skills is required
- Understanding of decentralized and cross-functional business models is required
- Experience managing projects, vendors and budgets effectively is required
- Ability to partner with others at various levels in the organization is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, including defending logical business arguments is required
- This position will be located in Horsham, and requires up to 30% travel for business, as necessary.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)