Johnson & Johnson Careers
Limb Deformity Specialist, Eastern US, DePuy Synthes
Requisition ID: 4293190514
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world is recruiting for a Limb Deformity Specialist. The Eastern US Specialist will serve and live in: New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, North/South Carolina, Northern Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Delaware, Washington DC, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have created one organization with a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive healthcare solutions.
The Limb Deformity Specialist will:
• Drive the planning, direction, and strategy of key MaxFrame/ Deformity Correction business.
• Maximize growth of assigned territory, through a targeted approach to deliver sales results.
• Platform training and best practice education, as the dedicated ambassador for the MaxFrame/ Deformity Correction business.
• Will function as a conduit between the Trauma organization and the specialty sales force to help drive sales and sales efficiencies.
• Collaborate to align on clear field messaging and facilitate two-way exchange of information between marketing and field organization, as well as the Podiatry/surgeon population.
• Participate in product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
• Bolster problem resolution and support for in-field challenges.
Additional job responsibilities include:
• Collaboratively work on MaxFrame/ Deformity Correction projects and initiatives to ensure that DePuy/Synthes continues drive to become the market leader.
• Use data and other tools provided by marketing to assist sales teams in maintaining and growing DePuy/Synthes business and supporting appropriate structure of business.
• Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate.
• Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge. Conduct business in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures
• 5 or more years proven experience in healthcare industry sales
• 5 or more years proven experience in orthopedics and limb deformity
• Valid Driver’s License in one of the 50 United States
• The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend), includes 50-70% travel
• Located within 90 minutes of a major airport
• Previous managerial or leadership experience strongly preferred (ie as a Manager, Team Lead, Leadership Development Program, etc).
• Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
• Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation a
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional presentation skills; a great facilitator
• Possess a sound understanding of selling skills and DePuy Synthes global selling process
• Strong collaborative and team building skills
• Effective in leading, motivating, and achieving goals through influence
• Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
North America-United States-West Virginia, North America-United States-District of Columbia-Washington, North America-United States-Ohio, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Rhode Island, North America-United States-South Carolina, North America-United States-Virginia, North America-United States-Vermont, North America-United States-Massachusetts, North America-United States-Maine, North America-United States-North Carolina, North America-United States-New Hampshire, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-New York, North America-United States-Connecticut, North America-United States-Delaware, North America-United States-Georgia, North America-United States-Indiana, North America-United States-Kentucky
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)