Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Document and Publications Support Specialist
Requisition ID: 4288180223
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Document and Publications Support Specialist to be located in Spring House, PA
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Document and Publications Support Specialist will provide publication support for the entire Medical Writing and Communications (MWC) group across all immunology products. You will maintain records for various types of documents (electronic and/or hardcopy) in accordance with the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) criteria, Good Publication Practice (GPP) guidelines, as well as internal and regulatory requirements. You will serve as the Publication Coordinator and PubStrat expert by circulating and coordinating the internal and external review of publications in line with company SOPs and guidelines using PubStrat or similar tool(s).
In this exciting role you will:
- Be responsible for the procurement of debarment checks, document approvals, and signatories.
- Prepare professional internal and external correspondence.
- Assist with procurement of copyright approvals, publication submissions and securing and filing author disclosure forms.
- Support record document retention in accordance with legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Post/upload publication tracking sheets to SharePoint, PubStrat or similar sites for each Immunology therapeutic area.
- Assist the team with meeting preparations, WebEx set up, training, and meeting preparations, IT support requests.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, or related industry is required.
- Knowledge of quality management system (QMS), such as TrackWise, or a learning management system is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of abstracts and posters is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated expert proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) is required.
- Demonstrated expert proficiency in PubStrat, Datavision, documentum, or similar type of document management tools is required.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and strong organizational skills are required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain confidentiality is required.
- Proficiency in document reviews is required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, showing strong initiative and desire to learn is required.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and attention to detail is required.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)