Johnson & Johnson Careers
Document Control Specialist
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4281180614
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Document Control Specialist, supporting the Customer Support Services (CSS) Regional Operations, located in Piscataway, NJ, with considerations made for Monument, CO; Raynham, MA; Warsaw, IN; or West Chester, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Support Services (CSS) is the centralized customer service function for the US Customer Experience team managing sales order management functions on behalf of Johnson & Johnson franchises supported at JJHCS.
As the Document Control Specialist, you are responsible for supporting the delivery of superior customer service by providing continuous review and enhancement of established customer service quality standards across MD&D and Pharmaceuticals regional customer support centers. You develop the regional training materials to include Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Work Instructions (WI) and Process Narratives (PN) for 5 CSS Contact Centers across the United States region. You will utilize graphic designer software (e.g., Articulate Studio and Storyline) to develop interactive training materials for both instructor-led, self-guided in-person and remote meetings with a target audience of adult learners.
To support continuous improvement, you apply strong technical and industry insights to make software recommendations to Leadership to improve our training delivery. You recommend system enhancements, creating business opportunity assessments and process changes to drive business results. You will enhance, create new, and maintain existing course curriculum and training materials, to successfully on-board new hires, cross train existing associates and improve individual associate/team performance. You maintain SOX compliance reports and manage relationship with SOX internal and external partners. You coordinate with Document Management Lead for SOP/WI review updates and ensure OCP&P, job aids and all formal and informal training documentation is up to date.
• Develop and prepare training for CSS meetings
• Partner with workgroup subject matter expert and create new or maintain existing SOP/WI/PN in TruVault
• Maintain SOX reports for Quality and Compliance standards and support monthly/quarterly SOX and PWC audit reviews
• Conduct trouble-shooting as required
• Serve as department’s communication champion and review for pertinent information from sender, document in summary form, and communicate information required for immediate reference for CSS use
• Identify and lead/support implementation of process improvements and projects such as providing input to training to improve call quality and reduce average handle time
• Remain current with and apply internal and operating companies’ policies & procedures
• Ensure training plans for all CSS roles are current
• Provide training required, resulting from process/system changes that come out of our change control (Governance) process as needed
• Perform non-conformance investigation through data collection and report generation
• Partner with Document Management Lead for SOP creation, maintenance, and updates as required
• Ensure SOX testing processes, all monitoring for individual, team, and department performance related issues (error monitoring completed in a timely fashion)
• Acts as a Credo leader utilizing the credo decision-making process
• Participate and act as the CSS Lead when the business requires
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of two (2) years of related experience required
• Experience developing/writing Work Instructions, SOPs, or Process Narratives is required
• Experience in Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio 13, or another stand-alone authoring tool preferred
• Technical writing experience preferred
• Experience developing training materials / presentations preferred
• Experience applying analytics, interpreting data, and making recommendations to leadership preferred
• Self-motivation and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to manage and coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
• Healthcare industry experience is helpful
• SAP or JDE platforms experience preferred
• TruVault, Adaptiv or other Quality Management System (QMS) knowledge preferred
• Requires strong proficiency with MS Office
• Experience creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations is required
• Strong working knowledge of Six Sigma/LEAN methodology and/or certification is helpful
• Experience supporting projects is helpful
• Requires the ability to work in one of our CSS sites (Piscataway, NJ; Monument, CO; Raynham, MA; Warsaw, IN; or West Chester, PA)
• Travel: Up to 10% domestic required
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Colorado-Monument, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)