Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, CLS
Piscataway, New Jersey; Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4276180306
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is recruiting an Administrative Assistant, CLS, located in Piscataway, NJ; with considerations made for Bridgewater, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
As the Administrative Assistant, you report directly to the Vice President of CLS Strategy & Deployment and support the Vice President of CMD Strategy & Deployment.
• Perform secretarial and administrative responsibilities in support of their Executives and their corresponding teams. This includes, but is not limited to: communications and correspondence, presentation material, expense and invoice processing, schedule and travel management, organization of internal/external meetings, conference management, contractor management, procurement, and special projects.
• Exercise sound judgment and discretion, independently assess and resolve complex situations/issues, have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities, and effectively structure priorities necessary to support their Executives.
• Collaborate with other administrative colleagues, provide back up support as needed, and act as liaison with other departments.
• Manage distribution listings, organizational charts, personnel records, and executive files while maintaining strict confidentiality.
• Perform as delegate to global services in support of their Executives.
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree, Bachelor's degree or a certificate and/or formalized training as an administrative assistant preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years Administrative Assistant experience supporting a Senior Executive required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required, including Outlook (advanced proficiency), PowerPoint (strong knowledge with focus on constructing presentation slides), Word and Excel.
• Familiarity with Office365 strongly preferred.
• Knowledge with Ariba and expense reporting system (Concur) preferred.
• Experience with making travel arrangements (Concur) preferred.
• Requires experience managing large and small meetings / events, on-site coordination, and complex schedules and logistics of an organization.
• Experience with project management or supporting projects preferred.
• Current Notary Public certification is helpful.
• Experience supporting an organization in a global capacity (visa requirements, time zone management, language complexities) strongly preferred.
• Requires ability to work in Piscataway, NJ, with considerations made for Bridgewater, NJ.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)