Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Pricing Analyst
Requisition ID: 4274190509
Janssen R&D, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Pricing Analyst to be located remotely in New Jersey, Pennsylvania or North Carolina within the United States.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, and women’s health. Our goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
The senior Pricing analyst will be responsible for the development and analysis of fair market value pricing for clinical trial agreements including benchmarking fees and drafting and finalizing financial exhibits to clinical trial agreements. This person will also provide support to the clinical team in the budgeting, pricing, planning, execution and control of grants and contracts.
- Analyze pricing requests/needs from operating companies and translating into appropriate budgets/contract exhibits for company sponsored and investigator initiated clinical trial agreements and other ancillary contract documents as they relate to various clinical projects.
- Analyze investigator fees for fair market value aligned with regional knowledge and the J&J pricing guidelines, and based on adequate scope of work, clinical trial protocol and other clinical trial information.
- Participate in and/or lead the budget escalation review process
- Translate clinical trial protocol requirements into fair market value pricing/budget milestones per company guidelines and policy.
- Provide guidance to CROs contracted to negotiate CTAs globally, inclusive of training and supervision.
- Determine potential needs for budget revisions and related contract amendments.
- Ensure that contractual terms and provisions are in compliance with corporate process, systems, and strategies.
- Provide virtual training to global clinical trial agreement negotiators.
- Assume responsibility for all aspects of pricing documentation and metrics tracking.
- Work proactively to improve processes and establish refinements that reduce cycle time, create savings and improve efficiency in the initiation of clinical trial sites.
- Mentor and train new pricing assistants, pricing analysts, and contract analysts as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in appropriate scientific or business disciplines is required
- A minimum of 3 years of relative business experience is required
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry/clinical research is required
- 2 years of experience with the clinical development process (Pricing, budgeting, negotiating, contract experience) is required.
- Experience working with industry pricing tools such as IMS Grant Plan system or Medidata Grants Manager system is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Familiarity with healthcare compliance and other relevant guidance (HIPAA, FCPA, Safe Harbor, etc. is preferred
- Ability to work effectively in cross function teams in various levels of the organization is required
- Strong and proven negotiation and problem resolution skills are required
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to work independently
- Experience working in virtual teams preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States-North Carolina, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)