Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Administrative Assistant
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4266190508
Janssen Therapeutics, a division of Janssen Products LP is currently recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant to support the HIV marketing team located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Therapeutics is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
This position includes complex administrative duties and projects, requiring initiative and the use of sound judgment and discretion, independent assessment and resolution of complex situations/problems. You will be a critical, highly valued member of the team and will learn about some of the most exciting aspects of the Pharmaceutical marketplace.
- Manage marketing team calendars and SharePoint
- Independently organize large internal department or cross functional meetings onsite or offsite, including MDM cycle meetings
- Organize travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for Group Product Directors and Directors of Marketing
- Provide onboarding, roster management, and procurement support
- Manage BME, ARIBA and e-marketplace: process contracts, sponsorships, display fees, purchase orders, and quarterly accruals.
- Provide Totality support
- Provide Media management support
- Prepare and handle confidential correspondence.
- Proactively stay informed of company policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to the functioning of the department and provide guidance of such to applicable staff with relevant reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines.
- Provide excellent collaboration and teamwork skills while working with the Infectious Disease Administrative Team as well as other administrative staff to accomplish departmental activities and support cohesiveness
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required. An Associate's degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years administrative support experience is required.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Experience in Ariba, eMarketplace, Aravo, Concur, Totality, AskGS, Our Source, Skype, Workday, IRIS, Sharepoint, and running budgets is highly preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize and act quickly to ensure that responsibilities are executed in a timely manner is required.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt, respond to shifting priorities and be resourceful in a fast-paced and quick-changing business environment is required.
- Ability to use good judgment and work independently, under minimal supervision is required.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in your communications and ability to maintain confidentiality is required.
- Ability to demonstrate that you can partner effectively with the team that you support as well as work collaboratively in our administrative assistant team is required.
- This position will be located in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)