Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Account Executive - Seattle, WA, - AMO Sales and Services, Inc. A Division of Johnson and Johnson Vision Care
Requisition ID: 4265181011
The Associate Account Executive position is a sales development role. The position is designed to improve the knowledge and skill set of high potential individuals as it relates to cataract device sales to eventually move into Account Executive Roles in the Commercial Sales organization. The term will be for a period of 12-18 months with the Associate Account Executive being assigned to a Senior Account Executive. The AAE coverage will be a complete overlay of the Senior Account Executive’s territory which will be split into a territory for the AAE within this timeframe. The AAE under the mentorship of the Sr. AE will cover the Cataract, Refractive, and Ocular Surface Products. During the last 6 months the AAE will be responsible for covering their future territory with support from Senior AE to ensure successful transition.
- During the first 12 months the Associate Account Executive will work under the mentorship of the Sr. Account Executive in the Sr. AE’s territory supporting and selling the complete portfolio of Cataract, refractive, and Ocular Surface technologies in the Sr. Account Executives territory
- Call on all Ophthalmologists and staff within the assigned territory to grow the market share of that area, as well as to maintain the current base of business.
- Provide technical product knowledge and in-service support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Under the mentorship of the Sr. AE Effectively utilize all Johnson & Johnson sales specialists to enhance productivity and provide optimal customer satisfaction, including collaborating with Laser Vision Correction Group counterparts as a means of providing customers with a full product solution.
- Comply with required reports and requests, effectively manage Johnson & Johnson field assets to include consigned products, surgical instruments, surgical equipment, sales force automation, ancillary items, and operates territory within budgetary guidelines.
- Manage a budget for Travel and Expenses as well as for the territory.
- Demonstrate an independent, creative, and consultative/value-based sales approach to selling IOLs, Phaco equipment, viscoelastics and surgical adjuncts.
- Selling time for IOLs, Phaco and adjuncts are consistent with current year marketing plan.
- Provide expert product knowledge with regard to surgical and refractive techniques, technical product support, in-service programs and innovative educational programs.
- Prepare and provide detailed sales/procedural/financial presentations to new and existing customers.
- Leverage and effectively utilize all other Johnson & Johnson’s resources and sales personnel and strategic partners to enhance field productivity. This includes integration of the Phaco in-service, innovative educational programs and CORE.
- Utilize Customer Resource Management System and computer hardware/software to enhance productivity. Prepares and submits on a timely basis all reports requested by management and marketing through use of email.
- Effectively manage Johnson & Johnson’s field assets to include IOL consignments (achieve target consignment ratios), product samples (within assigned budget), surgical instruments, Phaco demonstration equipment/accessories and computer hardware/software.
- A valid driver's license in one of the 50 United States is required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience is required.
- Ideal Candidate should have two to three years of work experience in marketing or sales preferably in the ophthalmic industry.
- Surgical O.R. experience is preferred.
- The ability to work as part of sales team and support company goals and sales objectives is required.
- The ability to travel (approximately 30-40%), which may include overnight / weekend travel is required.
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)