Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Group Product Director, Strategic Alliances
Requisition ID: 4263171108
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting a Group Product Director, Strategic Alliances. This position can be based out of one of the DePuy Synthes campuses: West Chester, PA; Raynham, MA; Warsaw, IN; Irvine, CA; Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati OH.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Group Product Director, Strategic Alliances will independently identify & lead the North America co-promotion/co-education efforts of select alliances between DePuy Synthes, other J&J operating companies, and external partners.
- Develop new alliance strategy and ensure the overall execution of the Alliances with a focus on Business planning, Launch strategy, Sales force effectiveness, product and market management, and educational programs.
- Lead regional strategy and launch plans, alliance goals and ensure that incentives are aligned with their supervisor, regional marketing colleagues, and Alliance partners.
- Define and execute North American sales and marketing strategy in coordination with regional sales & marketing management and Alliance counterparts.
- Create marketing collateral, product/partnership messaging and complete ongoing new hire sales force training as well as training for the addition of new sales channels, etc.
- Act as the primary lead with our alliance partners and will be responsible for program governance, project management and ongoing contract management.
- Drive the analytical, strategic, and tactical support focusing on engagement between the DePuy Synthes and Alliance partner sales forces at all levels.
- Partner with internal and Alliance partner sales operations and analytics colleagues to develop and distribute metrics that effectively motivate all levels of sales management, as well as share best practices and lessons learned across individual DePuy Synthes operating companies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of related business experience is required.
- Prior experience in product marketing, product launch & promotion is required.
- Medical device or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Strong leadership, management and partnership qualities are required.
- Strong strategic/tactical planning and implementation capabilities are required.
- Deep understanding of overall market analysis, planning, development and management is required.
- Strong technical and conceptual aptitude is needed.
- Sound clinical understanding of surgery and the operating room environment is required.
- Ability to plan short and long-term activities and ensure deliverables are on-time and accurate is a requirement.
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience building and delivering cohesive, professional, and compliant promotional, educational programs and marketing collateral is required.
- Experience with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, or other platforms is required.
- This position may require up to 25% domestic travel, including some overnights and weekends.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)