Johnson & Johnson Careers
Worldwide Technical Customer Service Support Coordinator
Requisition ID: 4262190906
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
Ethicon has an opportunity for a Worldwide Technical & Customer Support (WTCS) Service Coordinator II. The WTCS Service Coordinator is a global medical devices role based in Raynham, MA (preferred) or Cincinnati, OH. It offers the opportunity to work with both the global surgery and orthopedics businesses.
As a WTCS Coordinator II you may lead projects to implement new business processes. Opportunities for utilizing analytical skills and a process improvement mindset may apply to analyzing service data system issues and identifying corrective actions or to analyzing business processes to identify improvements. This role may develop user acceptance testing scripts for the service system for releases and corrective actions as well as train new employees and business partners on the service business.
The work environment may be in an office, service center or parts depot environment. Physical demands include moderate lifting
Minimal domestic travel may be required.
· This position requires a High School Diploma and an Associates degree in any discipline is preferred.
· A minimum of at least 3 years in a customer support environment preferably one with ISO (International Organization for Standardization), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and general quality assurance principles.
· A working knowledge of business processes that support products which require service and repair.
· Knowledge of a Complaint/Service database system, with an emphasis on service and repair.
· A demonstrated ability for attention to detail with the ability to consistently execute a defined process or procedure.
· A clear customer service focus.
· Systems and technical skills including basic PC skills, with a strong knowledge of Word processing, spreadsheet software and Windows.
· Ability to follow processes to document and improve service installations, exchanges and preventative maintenance.
· Skills in report writing and data analysis combined with strong oral communication.
· Ability to effectively manipulate text and data files within Windows.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Ohio-Cincinnati-4545 Creek Road
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)