Johnson & Johnson Careers
Information Security & Risk Management Big Data & Supply Chain ERP/Plan Lead
Requisition ID: 4261190906
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Information Security & Risk Management Big Data & Supply Chain ERP/Plan Lead, located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Do you have the ability to think critically, analyze and decompose complex systems to identify risk and drive improvements to enhance security processes and controls? You will be a be a member of a high performing Information Security & Risk Management team that is responsible for the security of Big Data platforms and Supply Chain Applications.
- Perform application security questionnaires/assessments, identifying security gaps and working with customers to develop appropriate remediation actions.
- Advise customers on the secure use of new technologies related to big data platforms.
- Advise customers on the secure use of Supply Chain ERP & Planning applications.
- Develop and maintain secure standards for Big Data & Supply Chain ERP/Plan Applications.
- Lead large security projects spanning many organizations.
- Work with security teams and customers to identify and remediate vulnerabilities.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of IT experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience evaluating Compliance/ Internal Controls/Risk, in large matrixed organizations is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of software development experience is required.
- Must excel at executing strategy and leading complex projects, priorities, and multiple tasks with limited supervision.
- Must excel in an environment that allows you to challenge yourself and come up with creative solutions to complex problems.
- Must have a proven track record of leading large projects and leading multiple opposing priorities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to network and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability think critically, analyze and decompose complex systems/processes/controls to identify risk and drive improvements to enhance security for processes, controls or systems.
- A knack for identifying inefficiencies and the ability to improve processes and security controls. A Six Sigma Certification is preferred.
- Strong conflict management skills, that enable you to mediate and de-escalate disagreements between people, teams, and organizations preferred.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)