Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Coordinator, Customer Support Services, Field Sales Support (1 of 3)
Monument, Colorado; Warsaw, Indiana; Raynham, Massachusetts
Requisition ID: 4252180223
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is currently recruiting for Senior Coordinator, Customer Support Services (CSS), Field Sales Support, primarily located in Monument, CO, with consideration for Raynham, MA or Warsaw, IN.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Support Services (CSS) is the centralized customer service function for the CLS U.S. Customer Experience team managing sales on behalf of several J&J franchises, within the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical segments.
As a CSS Field Sales Support Senior Coordinator, you will provide superior, specialized customer service to our internal and external partners at DePuy Synthes franchises (e.g., sales consultants, sales operations, and supply chain team members) in a professional, timely and self-directed manner. You will perform the key customer-facing activities including order creation for loaner equipment within multiple operating systems, complex orders, billing, sales order management activities, and efficient/effective handling and resolution of escalated issues and inquiries, as well as supporting customer relationships within assigned business specialty areas.
• Receive, process, track, and report on all field requests related to loaner equipment.
• Receive and process consignment implant and instrument requests.
• Provide support and collaborate with Sales Consultants to locate inventory in the field to satisfy daily case coverage.
• Maintain working knowledge of the various loaner usage reports.
• Collaborate with the Distribution facility on loaner related issues, and collaborate with internal departments such as Field Inventory, Commercial and Franchise Marketing groups, and Health Care Compliance on all loaner needs.
• Work with the sales force to provide revenue management in the form of billing of audited sets as well as handling disputes.
• Adhere to all internal quality controls and to process and service quality guidelines.
• Create, enter and manage complex ExpressCare customer orders (via phone or email) from sales force and DePuy Synthes internal business partners.
• Provide more complex inquiry/service complaint management to achieve a “close-loop” resolution process for the customer, and in compliance to department SOPs and SOX.
• Assign and/or serve as “Case Owner” to investigate issues/service requests and communicate updates.
• Follow-up on open inquiries and escalate unresolved calls to appropriate subject matter experts based on SOP.
• Review order error and order hold reports, kit hot lists, sales services issues, and football logs, and act based on need as instructed by SOP.
• Review long-term sets with Business Analysts for assigned region prior to due dates.
• Create and publish daily due back reports, and report late sets and missing instruments to Sales Consultants.
• Partner with Sales Consultants to reduce reservation system interruptions.
• Work in conjunction with Field Operations to process asset disposals.
• Complete billing for orders returned and audited.
• Request POs for items, usage fees, and freight charges.
• Notify the consultant of billing for missing/dirty/damaged instrumentation.
• Address and resolve billing disputes.
• Provide after-hours emergency coverage on a rotation basis.
• Process and locate “Footballs” to ensure case coverage for Coordinator-initiated kit movements across the US.
• Support fee-based marketing programs and loaner usage tracking for DePuy Synthes marketing team.
• Process Donation and International (Canada, Puerto Rico) set requests.
• Provide support to initiate and implement process improvements and projects.
• Conduct training of new resources and cross training for current team members.
• Communicate in all directions to keep coordinators, peers, and Management informed of project status, process changes, and opportunities.
• Provide leadership to the team in support of business initiatives.
• Think and communicate cross-functionally to investigate, research and resolve all exceptions and adjustments promptly and accurately including any necessary coordination with other internal departments and all required customer follow-up in a self-directed manner.
• Perform job duties in a way that meets or exceeds individual performance metrics established by the Customer Service organization in support of exceptional customer experience (e.g. not-ready time, schedule adherence, etc.) and exemplifies the J&J Global Leadership Profile.
• Remain current with and apply internal and operating companies’ policies & procedures.
• Contribute to and promotes harmony, growth and teamwork within the Customer Service organization.
• Interact internally with the sales force and management, commercial partners, regional supply chain leaders, Quality, logistics partners, CLS employees, support functions (HR, IT, Finance), Worldwide Transportation, etc.
• Interact externally with our affiliates, industry partners, and third-party transportation vendors.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of four (4) years related work experience required
• Experience within Johnson & Johnson’s department of Customer Support Services preferred
• In-depth business knowledge of related franchises such as Global Orthopedics or Medical Device preferred
• Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Navigation skills required
• Advanced Excel (including vLookups and Pivot Tables) preferred
• Familiarity with ERP systems JDE/AS400 or JDE/One World preferred
• Working experience in real-time environment, managing achievement of competing priorities and deadlines preferred
• Strong problem-solving skills required
• Requires the ability to provide coverage during operational hours of 8:30am to 6:30pm EST, with after-hours and weekend coverage as needed
• Position requires ability to work in either Monument, CO; Raynham, MA; or Warsaw, IN
• Position requires up to 5% domestic travel
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)