Johnson & Johnson Careers
Corporate Account Director - US - Acclarent, Inc.
Requisition ID: 4242180615
Acclarent, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Corporate Account Director in the US.
Acclarent, Inc. is aligned to the Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Mentor, SEDASYS ® and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
Chronic sinusitis affects 3 million Americans each year and five per cent of the U.S. adult population suffers from a phenomenon referred to as Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (blocked ears / ear pain). Acclarent is dedicated to supporting otolaryngologists with minimally-invasive ENT technologies that relieve this suffering as effectively and painlessly as possible. For more than a decade Acclarent has pioneered innovative technologies, including the balloon dilation system that’s been used to treat more than one million patients.
The Corporate Account Director assists in the development of the overall strategy, leads in the development and coordination of aligned plan, tactics and solutions with key stakeholders, leads in the execution of IDN and GPO strategy through field sales teams, proactively fostering relationships with key executive, economic and clinical decision makers. The Corporate Account Director is responsible for developing sustainable strategic relationships with healthcare executives at targeted IDN and GPOs to maximize effectiveness with clinicians and other critical decision makers, driving account growth and share in mind.
- Prepare, analyze and implement contract and pricing strategy terms and conditions, compliance, and metrics.
- Conduct business planning activities and reviews with key IDN customer base, GPO, field sales and support organizations and J&J counterparts.
- Deliver key customer messages to differentiate Acclarent from competitors and provide access for growth platforms.
- Drive awareness & understanding of the “value” we have to offer across key decision makers.
- Proactively identify, establish, and maintain strong working relationships with key decision makers in assigned IDN’s and GPOs. Serve as primary business contact and communications liaison with key accounts.
- Prepare and/or review financial models to recommend and establish appropriate pricing tiers to meet customer needs within Acclarent guidelines. Coordinates with Acclarent finance and field management as necessary.
- Present opportunities and challenges to the Contract Pricing Committee.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions and provides recommended contract language.
- Review contract terms and conditions to ensure all customer, Acclarent, and J&J legal requirements are incorporated.
- Understand customer needs and establish specific business plans and solutions that meet those needs while driving Acclarent business objectives.
- Monitor GPO strategies and marketplace developments and communication to the field appropriately.
- Other responsibilities as required or assigned by manager.
- Manage the Contract & Pricing Committee as the Gatekeeper for all issues
- Oversee Government business at a high level
- DAPA contracts
- VA small distributor contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum 10 years sales, sales management, marketing, finance, corporate accounts or general management experience.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and work effectively in a changing dynamic environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Frequent exercise of independent judgment and self-initiative.
- Customer engagement skills are required to conduct business planning activities and reviews with key IDN customer base, GPO’s, field sales and support organizations and J&J counterparts.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teaming is required to proactively foster relationships with key executive, economic and clinical decision makers, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Analytical skills to develop and implement contract strategy terms and conditions, compliance, and metrics are required.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (including overnight).
- Experience in business planning and financial models.
- Effective in selling value proposition of Acclarent and its products and solutions.
- Demonstrated effectiveness with Value Analysis Committee presentations at GPO level, IDN level and individual hospital level.
- Understanding of all touch points at the key accounts is preferred (Grants, Key Opinion Leader Relationships, Customer Complaints, etc).
- Highly developed interpersonal/people skills
- Demonstrated a record of influence management with key provider decision makers
- Strong team skills, both building and participating
- Strong networking skills
- Confident and poised with key decision makers
- Ability to manage difficult personalities
Acclarent, Inc. (6206)