Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
POSTDOC CARDIOVASCULAR AND METABOLIC DISEASES
Requisition ID: 4240180223
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a postdoctoral researcher, to be located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
We are seeking a motivated and productive scientist with a strong understanding of stable isotope labeling tracing, fluxomics and metabolomics. The candidate will work in Analytical and Metabolomic group and interact with the biologists in support of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases projects. The main responsibilities include:
- Design studies using stable isotopes methodologies.
- Determine isotope-labeled metabolites in biological matrices by LC/MS(/MS).
- Perform data processing and calculate metabolic fluxes in lipid, glucose and protein turnover
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry, biology or biochemistry with demonstrated skills using stable isotope labeled tracers.
- Good knowledge and experience in bioanalytical chemistry, flux calculation and pathway interpretation.
- Hand-on experience in LC/MS systems, computer-operating and data processing software are required.
- Candidates must be detailed-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Candidates must have the ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Candidates must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in cell culture is preferred.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)