Johnson & Johnson Careers
CAR-T Senior Scientist
Requisition ID: 4233190115
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a CAR-T Senior Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking to hire a highly energetic and collaborative, Senior scientist to join and our CAR-T analytical development team.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Supporting CAR-T product development
- Serve as a subject matter expert for multiple analytical methods
- Lead various analytical initiatives in support of operations, quality control, analyst training, etc.
- Supporting methods development, qualification, validation and transfer activities, writing protocols, reports, and performing and coordinating testing to support manufacturing process development, process validations, and manufacturing investigations
- Maintain laboratory notebooks and prepare written protocols and reports in a GMP compliant manner
- Perform instrument IO/OQ/PQ, review logbooks and maintain general laboratory operations
- Work with QA and regulatory agencies during audits
- Accurately capture data in a timely fashion, ensuring data integrity and protocol compliance
- Communicate data, project status, investigation results in a clear and timely fashion
- A Ph.D. degree with post-doctoral experience and 5+ years of biopharmaceutical or academic laboratory experience is required. Cell biology, immunology, or a closely related field is required. Industry experience is helpful.
- Hands-on experience with CAR-T or other cell and gene therapy products is highly preferred.
- Highly proficient with basic immunology techniques is required, must have extensive experience in cell-based bioassay, multi-color flow cytometry or PCR.
- CMC experience preferred
- Experience with analytical method development for a variety of cell-based bioassays, binding assays and/or residual impurity assays is preferred
- Experience working in a cGMP environment is preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)