Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Specialist, NA Internal Event Operations, DePuy Synthes
Requisition ID: 4230190115
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Specialist, NA Internal Event Operations, DePuy Synthes to be located in Raynham, MA or Warsaw, IN.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In this cross-franchise role, the Senior Specialist will work closely with Meeting & Convention Managers and Planners across Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies on all aspects of attendee management for Society and Company meetings. The Senior Specialist will lead Internal Event Operations coordinators including workload distribution, developing strategies and streamlining processes for event management.
- Work closely with Meetings & Conventions on relationship between Meeting Planners and Event Coordinators, processes, and best practices
- Delegate event assignments to Event Coordinators
- Ensure Event Coordinators are equally staffed and supported
- Partner with Manager on developing strategy and streamlining event management processes for Internal meetings and Conventions across One MD
- Identify inconsistencies and work towards aligning operational processes across the team
- Create registration websites and surveys in an event management system
- Manage registrations, which includes importing an invitation list if needed, managing the capacity and waitlist registrants
- Manage emails sent from event management system, and own templated format and verbiage
- Manage the housing block and communicate directly with the hotel for each event
- Submit attendee names to leadership and/or society for badges (society meetings only)
- Provide the Meeting Planner with attendee, hotel, and travel information for the creation of the Meeting Profile/Fact Sheet
- Onsite support for larger events as needed
- High school diploma is required
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Expertise in in event management systems is required, CVENT preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant event coordination experience is required
- Experience managing others in a cross-functional environment is required
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required
- Experience engaging with vendors in an ethical and compliant manner is required
- This position will be located in Raynham, MA or Warsaw, IN and will require up to 10% domestic travel
United States-Massachusetts-Raynham-325 Paramount Drive
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)