Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst, Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 4224180709
Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular Specialty Solutions (CSS) Supply Chain is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, located in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Codman Neurovascular, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation, Reprocessing, and Neurovascular. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continue to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
Reporting to Finance Manager for CSS Supply Chain Finance, this role will provide financial support and analysis for the CSS Irvine Supply Chain organization including monthly and quarterly reporting, business planning and strategic planning. The role will have the responsibility of analyzing and reporting business operating results to Supply Chain and Finance Management. Some areas of responsibilities include: Capital management, forecasting, budget management, and Supply Chain business partner support.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related business field is required
• A minimum of 3 years of accounting, finance or business-related experience is required
• Cost accounting experience would be preferred
• Experience is in Supply Chain and/or Medical Devices would be preferred
• An MBA, CMA and/or CPA is preferred
• Strong analytical, financial modeling and accounting knowledge is required
• Proven ability to influence key stakeholders and challenge the status quo while operating with an enterprise mindset is required
• Proven track record of influencing/leading peers and business partners and interacting with Sr. Management is preferred
• Strong communication, project management, presentation and framing skills is required
• Prior experience creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations to various levels of the organization preferred
• Ability to make independent decisions and manage simultaneous deadlines is required
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions, formulas)
• SAP & JDE experience preferred
• This position is located in Irvine, CA
• Up to 5% domestic travel required
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)