Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Incentive Compensation
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4214180626
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Incentive Compensation – Neuro Science & Infectious Disease, to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, Infectious Disease, Immunology and Oncology. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Manager will partner with sales and marketing senior leadership to define and develop a compensation program that aligns with the organization’s strategic plan and which drives incremental sales growth. Effectively execute the key business drivers into plan designs to support short and long term corporate and franchise objectives. Ensures all plans are compliant with various global laws, regulations, and Health Care Compliance requirements.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Analyze and evaluate compensation programs for the organization, recommending and implementing new and improved programs that are cost-effective and provide competitive positioning
• Serve as the internal consulting lead and subject matter expert on compensation topics
• Develop and integrate marketing communication campaigns that create awareness and motivate field individuals to drive incremental sales performance
• Leads the development, implementation, and maintenance of sales incentive programs, including budget and forecast that align with the business objectives of the franchises
• Manages relevant field inquiries in a timely manner
• Oversee the design, development, communication, and maintenance of all processes and policies for sales incentive programs (i.e. cash bonus, reward points, other recognition programs) to ensure effective utilization and regulatory compliance
• Hire, retain, and develop reporting staff
• Establish, monitor, and foster progress towards goals through regular, individualized coaching sessions, best practice sharing across the team, and serving as a resource
• Manage relationship with external compensation consultants and vendors
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum of ten (10) years total business experience is required
• Previous pharmaceutical / healthcare sales experience is required
• Previous experience in Neuro Science and/or Infectious Disease is preferred
• Previous experience in IC Design is preferred
• Previous experience with, or having worked with a team in incentive compensation sales, finance, or related analytical function is required
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical secondary data sources preferred
• Previous experience with healthcare commercial landscape is preferred
• This position is located in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)