Johnson & Johnson Careers
New Product Introduction Launch Manager of Supply Chain /NPI Projects
Requisition ID: 4202180614
DePuy Synthes is recruiting for a New Product Introduction Launch Manager of Supply Chain /NPI Projects. This role can be based in either Raynham, MA or Cork, Ireland.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive Orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Spine, Sports Medicine, Neurological, Craniomaxillofacial, Power Tools and Biomaterials. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The NPI Launch Manager will be part of the DePuy Synthes Supply Chain Product Management (SCPM) group. He/she will use knowledge of project management, enterprise-wide supply chains, knowledge of manufacturing operations to function as an integral member of a development team devoted to a sustainable world-class manufacturing & supply chain operation supporting key strategic NPI projects. Ensures continuity of supply by leading and participating in complex projects that require influencing and supporting cross-functional teams such as: R&D, Quality Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Sourcing, Plan, Make, External Operations and Environmental/Safety that drives the development and implementation of Business Continuity Plans to mitigate against manufacturing and/or Supplier launch delays and long-term product supply disruption risks.
- Provides global operations leadership to assigned new product development projects. Responsible for developing operations strategy, assembling team and development/execution of operations project plan from project charter through the hand-off to the manufacturing/supplier site all the way to global launch.
- Partners with other functions to achieve overall business objectives for a project, including commercial success, profitability, timeliness and quality.
- Partner with Marketing, R&D, Quality and Supply Chain teams to develop strategies to achieve business objectives, and provide governance through effective prioritization and allocation of resources to achieve strategic goals.
- Builds strong cross-functional teams, providing feedback and coaching to team members.
- Follows defined processes & procedures related to new product development to ensure compliance and meet business deliverables.
- Participate in New Business Development activities including due diligence and business case development.
- Identifies gaps in existing business processes and drive improvement activities to close them.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Supply Chain or related field is required.
- MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience working in a regulated environment is preferred.
- People Management experience is preferred.
- Medical Device/Pharmaceutical/Biologics experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and management influence skills are required.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams is required, experience with New Product Development teams is preferred.
- Experience in building business strategies and driving strategy implementation is preferred.
- Six Sigma/Process Excellence and/or Project Management/PMP/FPX certification preferred.
- This position can be located in either Raynham, MA or Cork, Ireland and may require up to 25% Domestic and International travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Cork, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Cork-Cork
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)