Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 4201180301
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant located in Boston, MA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. We pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We discover and develop creative medical solutions to address unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com to learn more.
This position will provide administrative support to Vice President CVM Discovery Boston and other department members as needed with limited supervision. Incumbent will work independently and as part of a team. The successful incumbent will have a can-do attitude. The Senior Administrative Associate takes initiative by acting independently, and assumes responsibility for special projects/meetings. Communicates and interacts daily with individuals from various countries and at all levels using influence, negotiating and verbal skills. Discernment, discretion, the ability to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems, and a high level of flexibility to respond to shifting priorities. Support will also include engaging in routine and complex document preparation and file management. Requires responding in place of manager on routine and sometimes complex matters. Continues to operate at full capacity in the absence of manager. Performs advanced administrative responsibilities. You will possess deep understanding of and shown ability with personal computers and associated office software programs.
· Provide calendar support for Vice President and other leaders as needed. Schedule meetings, reserve conference rooms, verify and arrange for needed A/V equipment, make food/catering arrangements, set up audio conference and Webex, prepare agendas, and dedicatedly resolve meeting conflicts.
· Make travel itineraries for staff members as requested using Corporate Travel Online system and according to the department process. Prepare expense reports and reimbursement.
· Coordination of Janssen R&D Candidate Interviews
· Interview Schedule Preparation
· Candidate Travel/Lodging/Ground arrangements
· On-Boarding of New Hires
· Relocation activities (travel and lodging)
· Email accounts and WWID’s
· Computer Equipment/ Mobile Devices
· Office/Move Request
· Employee Record Initiation in HR System
· Engage in routine and complex document preparation.
· File management (eRoom/SharePoint).
· Contact Management: contact lists and organizational charts. Maintain department org charts and contact telephone lists.
· Clinical Development Team and Clinical Team list updates.
Critical review and proof of documents
· Planning/Coordination of internal/external Clinical Expert Advisory Board Meetings & Committee Meetings
· Venue Review/Selection
· Catering/AV Requirements
· Travel/Lodging/Ground for internal and external participants
· Agenda/Meeting Materials
· Contract Preparation
· CDA Execution
· Vendor Ads
· HCC Compliance Document Prep for review/approval
· Invoice Processing
· Payment Processing
· Tracking/Reporting of HCC Related Payments
· Deep understanding of JRD internal systems and applications:
· Service Order Requests using SRM tool
· On-site catering services
· BT videoconference services
· Corporate Travel Online
· BT MeetMe/Webex Conferencing Services
· Planning and logistics for special on-site or offsite meetings
· Annual electronic collection and electronic storage of CVs for departmental members
· Collection and storage of non-JRD (external) training records for departmental members
· Ordering of office supplies using Ariba buyer system/eMarketplace
· High school diploma (Associates degree preferred), with 5 years of administration experience required.
· Additional training/certifications is preferred.
· Experience supporting multiple individuals at multiple levels required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc) is required.
· Experience with coordinating daily calendars for management, scheduling meetings, coordinating offsite meetings and domestic and international travel, preparing PowerPoint presentations is required.
· Present professionally, detail-oriented, and well organized is required.
· Demonstration of excellent administrative and problem solving skills, verbal and written communication skills and knowledge of Corporate organization/procedures is required.
· Past demonstration of strong attention to detail and accuracy, maintaining confidentially and partnership, and the capability of working in a dynamic, fast-paced, multicultural, international environment are required.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)