Johnson & Johnson Careers
Value Stream Leader (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 4191190508
ETHICON is recruiting for a Value Stream Leader. This position will be located in Somerville, NJ, with consideration being given to other ETHICON Wound Closure sites.
The Value Stream Leader is responsible for managing a critical product within the Wound Closure & Repair (WCR) business. This is an entrepreneurial role, with a mix of strategic and tactical elements in a global environment. This position will serve as a leader within the supply chain for a set of products (value stream), and the primary responsibility is to optimize the supply chain performance for a Wound Closure & Repair product through end-to-end product ownership.
- You will lead a team to develop the Product Strategic Roadmap for your product family over the strategic planning horizon.
- You will drive strategic prioritization of LCM projects and, were appropriate, assist in building business cases for new LCM projects and/or sponsor LCM projects.
- You will focus on continuously improving the supply chain performance of a Wound Closure & Repair product by monitoring key metrics (delivery, GP, cost, inventory, quality) against targets.
- You will develop supply chain strategies for the required responsiveness and agility to better meet customer requirements, such as cycle time reduction, SKU rationalization, etc. You will develop a BCP strategy for the product.
- You will own the resolution of supply & quality events that are potentially impacting customer service and satisfaction.
- You will generate product communication within the Supply Chain. This includes issue related communication as well as regular communication.
- You will conduct analysis in partnership with commercial and R&D to recommend and execute optimal Product Portfolio mix and SKU rationalization.
A BS in Engineering or Science is preferred. An advanced degree in Engineering or Science is preferred. An MBA is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment such as planning, engineering or production is required
- Previous experience in a regulated industry, preferably in medical devices or life sciences is required
- Understanding of financial processes such as P&L calculation and COGS is required
- Ability to create a future vision and gain support and alignment to that vision is required
- Ability to drive operational excellence across organizations, with measurable, financial, quality and cycle time results is required
- Experience with Project or Program Management is preferred
- Experience with developing and delivering presentation in PowerPoint preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of the new product introduction process is preferred
- Ability to travel 20% International and domestic
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Ethicon Inc. (6045)