Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Education Specialist - RN (BIOPATCH) - New York City - N. New Jersey - Long Island, NY - Ethicon US LLC
Requisition ID: 4191180223
Ethicon US LLC, a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Clinical Education Specialist – RN to support the New York, NY, Long Island, NY and Northern New Jersey geography.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today. Learn more at www.ethicon.com, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon
This Clinical Education Specialist - RN position is with our Ethicon BIOPATCH franchise, a division of Ethicon US LLC. This Clinical Education Specialist will provide professional clinical support to customers (primarily physicians, nurses, and other healthcare providers), through education and training regarding BIOPATCH. You will quickly become an extension and work collaboratively with our field sales force and District Management. This role requires collaboration with sales teams to build clinical credibility and peer rapport with customers to drive business. Pivotal to your success will be your ability to develop effective working relationships with the customers in your territory, with whom you'll interact on a regular basis. In this role, the Clinical Education Specialist, BIOPATCH will:
- Complete training and be certified on our product lines.
- Develop strong, working relationships with customers while providing product in-servicing and clinical education.
- Assist field sales in collection of product data to support team business cases and clinical effectiveness of BIOPATCH.
- Educate and inform clinicians of clinical effectiveness and technical aspects of BIOPATCH.
- Assist in the distribution of product educational materials and programs.
- Support professional organization events, educational events and National sales meetings as requested.
- Assist field sales staff to identify sales opportunities and present outcomes of clinical data to customers.
- Assist sales personnel by disseminating marketing materials to nurses, physicians and other Health Care Professionals.
- Educate facility nurses and physicians on the proper techniques and technologies to help prevent infections and complications.
- Plan and implement educational seminars/ Point Prevalence surveys.
- Remain current with literature/practice and products/services and their clinical application.
To be considered for this role:
- Current, active licensure as a Registered Nurse is required.
- At least three (3) years of clinical experience as a licensed RN is required.
- Relevant clinical practice experience in vascular access, critical care or clinical education preferred.
- Specialty certification in vascular access and/or infusion nursing is a preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours, during days, nights and/or weekends as necessary is required.
- The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend) is required.
- A valid driver's license in one of the 50 states is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required, along with the ability to plan and deliver formal presentations (large and small groups).
- The ability to display decisiveness and good judgment in clinical and business situations is required.
United States-New York-New York
North America-United States-New York-Melville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Newark, North America-United States-New York-Central Islip, North America-United States-New York-Garden City, North America-United States-New York-Riverhead, North America-United States-New York-Smithtown
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)