Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Sales Consultant (Early Intervention) — Lexington/Louisville, KY - DePuy Synthes Sales
Lexington, Kentucky; Louisville, Kentucky
Requisition ID: 4188180222
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Associate Sales Consultant in Lexington/Louisville, KY.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Mitek is a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative medical devices for surgery, with focus on sports medicine and reconstruction and offers comprehensive and innovative solutions for a broad range of surgical needs. Our product portfolio features products for surgical treatment of ACL, meniscus, cartilage injuries, soft tissue and rotator cuff repair.
The Associate Sales Consultant (ASC) reports to the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) or Territory Sales Manager (TSM) and is responsible for working at the direction of a Sales Consultant (SC) to ensure the achievement of the annual sales forecast and other related targets in their geographic territory. Overall responsibilities include servicing existing customers, managing company assets, sales logistics and execution of national, regional, and local initiatives. Position requires extensive travel within territory with likelihood of weekend work and possibility of overnight stays away from home. Majority of time will be spent in surgeon office and hospital setting and includes coverage of cases in operating room (OR), coordination of equipment required for case coverage, and logistics related to hospital billing and replenishment.
• Qualified candidates must have a minimum of a BS/BA college degree and/or spine related experience.
• Ability to operate in a "technical" and very professional sales environment required.
• 1-2 years of prior sales experience strongly preferred.
• Experience in the Spinal/Neuro/Orthopaedic surgery markets strongly preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good overall business acumen (market understanding, business planning, ability to build value based customer relationships, results focused).
• Prior hospital or operating room based selling experience is desired, but not essential.
• Computer literacy is required (must be proficient in MS Office).
• Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States.
• The ability to travel related to this role is required.
• Candidate must live in or be willing to relocate to the posted territory.
North America-United States-Kentucky-Louisville
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)