Johnson & Johnson Careers
Re-Ignite Associate Manufacturing Engineer
Requisition ID: 4183190115
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Process Engineer located in its manufacturing site at its global headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida.
Did you take a break from the professional world to pursue other priorities? Do you want to create solutions that significantly improve patients' lives? If you are an experienced, high-caliber STEM Professional eager to return to engineering after a break of two or more years, this Re-Ignite Career Program is for you.
This four (4) month paid internship as part of our Re-Ignite Career Program will refresh your technical skills while you work with a market leader in healthcare. In addition to key job responsibilities, we provide technical training, professional development, and peer mentoring with full access to the Manufacturing Engineering community at Johnson & Johnson Vision, Inc. and the possibility of becoming a full-time employee after completion of the program with the most dynamic health care organization in the world, Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Participates in the identification, planning and execution of projects involved with high speed manufacturing equipment.
- Supports the qualification of new equipment and performs vendor and site acceptance testing to meet government standards.
- Participates in resolving equipment, systems, and process problems to prevent the occurrence of product nonconformity.
- Develops and implements equipment and/or process improvements that will drive increases in efficiency, product yield and safety.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- A current career break from engineering (or other STEM field) for two or more years is required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, in Engineering or related field is required
- Minimum of 2 years of engineering or technical experience in manufacturing operations or a similar related industry is required
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Ability to work in dynamic, highly automated environment is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is required
- Excellent organizational skills is required
The Re-Ignite Program is designed to increase the pipeline of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) talent who are returning from a two or more-year career break. This program provides the opportunity for professionals to get back into the workforce at a later life stage and offers a powerful return-to-work strategy for these individuals.
If you are ready to re-launch your career and are looking to grow and
stretch with new opportunities, The Johnson & Johnson Re-Ignite Program is
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)