Johnson & Johnson Careers
ISRM IT Manager – Supply Chain
Irvine, California; Pennsylvania, United States; California, United States; New Jersey, United States
Requisition ID: 4177181009
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an ISRM IT Manager - Supply Chain. The primary location for this position is any J&J location within California, NJ or Pennsylvania.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The ISRM IT Manager – Supply Chain is accountable for all aspects of identifying and Managing risk for the Supply Chain Business Technology product lines (PL) and Business Technology Leaders (BTL) under his/her scope by:
• Providing guidance and support in information security and risk management to ensure that technology solutions meet requirements and standards.
• Working jointly with project teams to determine applicability of various regulations and performing the role of Security Lead for all projects within the assigned area of responsibility.
• Providing strategic direction to assist shaping the SC BT BTL support plan, both regionally and globally.
• Developing in depth knowledge and understanding of all business process and identify areas of ISRM partnership, collaboration & opportunities for improvement.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide subject matter expertise and training to JJT and business associates in areas of Information Security and Risk Management. Understand the impact of the compliance requirements on systems and data to determine risk and recommend appropriate mitigation.
• Lead efforts to apply risk management processes in the business projects to identify and track risks, recommend solutions, validate remediation plans and facilitate implementation. Provides guidance to project teams and colleagues on security issues and related internal control gaps.
• Assist in shaping global and regional SC BT BTL support strategy
• Support and implement the ISRM action plans. Provide written and verbal communication such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to SC BT, ISRM Management and other stakeholders.
• Create awareness in the organization of Information Security principles and concepts, including development and delivery of training and ongoing educational opportunities.
• Monitor, evaluate and ensure the resolution of moderately complex security incidents and/or crisis resolution management.
• Provide coaching, guidance and direction to junior level team members.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required.
• A minimum of 5 years of Information Technology experience is required.
• Working knowledge in Information Security, and general understanding of risk management and IT development processes is preferred.
• Information Security & Risk Management certifications are preferred.
• Knowledge of key business processes is preferred.
• People management responsibility (employees and/or contractors) is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills is required.
• Ability to be tenacious, assertive with attention to detail, and willing to instigate and manage change is required.
• Knowledge of company, business and regulatory trends is preferred.
• Knowledge in the design, implementation and maintenance of information security systems in the IT environment is preferred.
• Knowledge of one or more IT platforms in supply chain is preferred.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and multitask within a team environment is required.
• Up to 10% domestic and/or international travel is required.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-California, North America-United States-New Jersey
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)