Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Clinical & Medical Affairs
Requisition ID: 4164171106
Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a member of the J&J Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director, Clinical & Medical Affairs in Titusville or Raritan, NJ or Spring House, PA may require up to 30% travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Clinical & Medical Affairs Leader will be responsible for leading the integrated data and real world evidence plan for the key WWDA Enabling Capabilities initiatives. You will partner closely with the WWDA Enabling Capabilities Leaders to develop an integrated global medical affairs perspectives, strategies and plans.
You will be an integral member of the WWDA LT, providing key input into both strategic priorities as well as clinical plans. In addition, you will partner with the WWDA Commercial Team to help identify key questions around access, value capture and physician / provider feedback on new WWDA technologies to prevent, intercept and cure disease. You will also be accountable for the leading the publication plans for key enabling capabilities platforms, global opinion leader relations, global medical education (including symposia, speaker training) and global advisory boards for platforms at the appropriate phase of development.
- Partner with the WWDA Enabling capabilities leaders, they will provide key input into enabling Technology strategies, as well as clinical plans
- Focus on identifying integrated evidence plans, as well as the use of real world evidence support as early in the developmental process will be a major focus of the individual
- Manage global opinion leader relations, global medical education (including symposia, speaker training) and global advisory boards for platforms at the appropriate phase of development
- An advanced degree Masters or PhD in Sciences or related discipline is required
- A minimum of 5 years of combined relevant experience in a medical/clinical environment, scientific function in the pharmaceutical industry is also required
- Prior experience in medical affairs and a global role is preferred
- Knowledge of key WWDA enabling capabilities, with a focus on Immunosciences, Microbiome, Behavioral Neuroscience and Sensors / Wearables is highly preferred
- Demonstrated track record leading highly matrixed, cross-functional work teams or similar experience comprised of high-level managers and executives is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of success within a clinical environment and/or scientific function is required
- Proven ability to partner cross culturally/regionally is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of study methodology, study data reviews and analysis is required
- Excellent knowledge of study execution, benefit risk management and lifecycle management is also required
- Highly innovative with the ability to drive a complex and changing environment and effectively manage and resolve issues within the therapeutic area is required
- Experience in developing and managing strategic relationships with medical experts/opinion leaders is highly preferred
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Clinical Research non-MD