Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Experience Specialist
Requisition ID: 4155181009
Here at Sightbox, we’re crafting a truly memorable customer experience. From the moment a member signs up, Sightbox takes over coordinating, booking, and supplying ongoing care to ensure the highest quality vision care experience.
We aren’t just a subscription box service, and we certainly aren’t just a personal scheduling aid. What makes us special and a worthwhile investment is an amazing team that tirelessly pours energy and compassion towards providing an exceptional customer experience.
The Sightbox Experience Team is looking to add a few new specialists to our growing crew.
Day in the life of a Customer Experience Specialist…
- You’ll arrive anywhere from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM depending on member needs. Don’t worry—there’s always someone in the office with you regardless of when you arrive.
- The majority of your day will be spent managing inbound inquiries from our curious members across SMS, live chat, email, and phone.
- When the occasion calls for it, you’ll triage, resolve or escalate issues and customer requests using Zendesk.
You’ll love it here if you…
- Are a seasoned customer service professional with at least 2 years of experience wowing customers left and right.
- Smart, patient, kind—someone you’d like to talk to when you have a customer service concern.
- Are a self-starter who weighs all the options and makes a decision based on experience with level judgment.
- A fast, curious learner who loves to dig into complicated problems.
- Embrace change—we’re a start-up, and things change quickly around here.
- De-escalate situations with grace and care.
- Possess a high level of empathy both at work and at home.
- Can prioritize, stay cool in the face of ambiguity and know the importance of work-life balance.
We can’t wait to meet you if you…
- Can use Zendesk like a pro.
- Use G-suite on the regular.
- Can type 40 words per minute.
- Have superb attention to detail.
- Can perform basic math.
- Love working independently as well as with a team.
Bonus points to your Harry Potter house if you...
- Have previous experience in contact lenses or vision care.
- Love to write and want to contribute in a bigger way to our company’s blog.
- Dabbled in coding and want to expand your skill set.
- Can speak Spanish.
- Know how to use a text expander or macros.
- Are creative! Both with problem-solving and as a general trait.
You’ll brag to all of your friends and family about…
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Adoption, fertility and surrogacy benefits
- Pet insurance
- Military benefits
- Global parental leave
- LGBTQIA+ benefits including same-sex partner benefits and transgender-inclusive health insurance
- Exercise reimbursement and an on-site fitness center
- Commuter benefits
- A pension plan, 401(k) savings plan, and health savings account
- A Sightbox membership for you and a family member.
- Kombucha on-tap and local coffee in carafes made throughout the day
About Johnson & Johnson
Sightbox joined Johnson & Johnson Vision Care in 2017. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Sightbox is a new way for contact lens wearers to experience vision care. We are passionate about educating people about the importance of eye care—in doing so, we are promoting well-rounded vision care with a strong doctor-patient relationship.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, J&J has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
Johnson & Johnson celebrates, applauds and honors the uniqueness of each individual employee. Celebrating each employee helps us thrive on a diverse company culture, and we are committed to inclusion.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bottom line? We’re looking for someone who’s dependable, fun and fits with the culture we’ve carefully established here. If you like swapping recipes, comparing Game of Thrones conspiracy theories or commuting to work on two wheels with a diverse, multicultural group of dedicated nerds you’ll love it here.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)