Johnson & Johnson Careers
Experience Team Agent
Requisition ID: 4154181009
Sightbox is a new way for contact lens wearers to experience vision care. We are passionate about educating people about the importance of eye care - and in doing so are preserving the doctor-patient relationship. Sightbox joined Johnson & Johnson Vision in 2017. Johnson & Johnson Vision and is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Here at Sightbox, we’re crafting a truly memorable customer experience. From the moment a member signs up, Sightbox takes over coordinating, booking, and supplying ongoing aid to ensure the highest quality vision care experience. We aren’t just a subscription box service, and we certainly aren’t just a personal scheduling aid. What makes us special and a worthwhile investment is an amazing team that tirelessly pours energy and compassion towards providing an exceptional customer experience.
We are looking for an Experience Team Agent to join our growing Customer Experience Team. We are looking for talented individuals who share our passion for providing first-class service. Our team handles all new inbound customer inquiries and makes sure that they get to the right place.
It would be fantastic if you have experience with contact lenses and vision care. Is it required? Nope! We can teach you what you need to know while you’re here as long as you show up ready and motivated to learn.
Knowledge & know-how
- Smart, patient, and kind
- A self-starter with excellent judgment
- Excited about starting a new project and driven enough to see it through
- A quick study who approaches life with curiosity and has a penchant for hard work
- Zendesk (or other nuanced CRM exposure)
- Mac OS proficient
- G Suite proficient
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
Bonus Points for:
- Blog writing, content creation, coding skills
- Spanish and English Bilingual.
- Familiarity with a text expander and macros.
- Creativity, in terms of both problem-solving and self-expression.
- Ability to start immediately.
The position | experience team dreammaker
- Manage inbound inquiries across multiple channels such as phone, SMS, chat, email, and fax.
- Triage, resolve or escalate service problems and customer requests using Zendesk.
- Proper ticket notation.
- Work well both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- We have a range of shifts for our team with a majority of us starting our day at 6:00 AM and the final wave arrives at 10:00 AM.
The benefits and perks
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Adoption, fertility and surrogacy benefits
- Pet insurance
- Military benefits
- Global parental leave
- LGBTQIA+ benefits including same-sex partner benefits and transgender-inclusive health insurance
- Exercise reimbursement and an on-site fitness center (under development)
- Commuter benefits
- A pension plan, 401(k) savings plan, and health savings account
- Kombucha on-tap and local coffee in carafes made throughout the day
- Sightbox is a vision healthcare startup and we are located in the heart of Downtown Portland, Oregon. There is only one Sightbox office and we’re it!
- 20-30 dope people make up our Customer Experience Team.
- We were recently acquired by Johnson & Johnson Vision, but we’re still the scrappy and ingenious startup that sprinted onto the vision health landscape in early 2016.
A seasoned customer service professional (minimum 2 years experience)
We rely on our team members to be both self-sufficient and eager to jump in and lend a hand whenever useful. If you have a skill or specialty we will find a way to use it. Our roles and responsibilities are continually expanding, so being adaptable and organized is necessary.
Sightbox provides a unique and comprehensive benefits package including
Sightbox fuses the services of a contact lens subscription-box delivery service, a personal appointment concierge, and a vision care company. Portland, Oregon-based Sightbox helps patients connect with eye care professionals and addresses a growing consumer preference for more convenient access to eye health services and products. Sightbox services include scheduling a comprehensive, annual eye exam and contact lens evaluation for members, as well as providing them with a 12-month supply of contact lenses. Currently, members pay a monthly fee as low as $39.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)